Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for your message! We appreciate your kind words. Let us see what we can do...and yes, getting stepped on is a real concern in Kael Drakkel!
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  2. Occami New Member

3. Occami New Member

Also another one
    Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies- these seem to be really fun can you consider doing these two so people can enjoy previous content and help with immersion. Where would it be posted
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Have you every wondered who runs the Guide Events?
    Come join us at 6 pm pdt on the Isle of Mara
    and learn about the Guide program.
    Maybe you might want to join the Guides of the Shattered Lands?

Occami will will see if your request can be arranged in the near future.
  5. Occami New Member

Hello Kaukumu, I just saw this. Is that for yesterday or today? Thank you so much, I hope you can do both. I would be happy to join you guys.
  6. Occami New Member

Hi Kaukumu, I am here I think I missed you.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry I forgot to post the Date.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I noticed I forgot the date for the Recruitment Fayre. Its on Oct 4 so there is still time!
  9. Occami New Member

Will there be another meet up? Thanks
  10. Bord New Member

Is there a "Kael or be Kael'ed" quest planned on Skyfire, and if not can we request it?

Thanks!
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes!

We have heard your Request and As such, Have contacted the Stormshields and they have agreed to come visit and challenge you all to explore Kael Drakkel! Are YOU up to the Challenge? Come out to Eastern Waste on Sunday, 15 October 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT. Stop by if you haven't explored the are before!

Guide Badur
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Please extend my appreciation to the Stormshields for their time;:cool:

My cadre and I were successfully able to muster the courage to delve into the depths of Kael,...

(remind me next time to bring some Nose-protection,.. the stench,...:eek: made even this Burynai cringe:confused: )
    Rhaxxi likes this.
  13. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire - let's get our spook on!

:eek: Anyone up for some trick or treating? :eek:

Please meet on the Island of Mara on Sunday October 22nd around 1pm PST.

14. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

We have heard your request and past on your desires to the guide spirits!!
  15. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!!

A lost spirit is in need of assistance in Obol Plains! Please look for this spirit Saturday, 21 October at 1:00pm PDT.

Just a note this quest is a non repeatable quest.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  16. Occami New Member

Is this one still going on darn I missed it. Do you know when it will done again..I had to go to a funeral that day. Pleas let me know when it will happen again. Thank you
  17. Occami New Member

Is this one still going on darn I missed it. Do you know when it will done again..I had to go to a funeral that day. Pleas let me know when it will happen again. Thank you
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard...

A Necromancer was shouting the other day,
    "Oh my Zombies have escaped!
    Come find me near the Ruins of Caltorsis
    west of the Tower of the Oracle Griffon station
    in Antonica and help catch them.
    Wednesday Oct 25 @ 6pm"
  19. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pass on your request to the spirits and hope they are able to assist soon. Unfortunately we can't say when it will be held but keep watching the forums for rumors that swirl around.
  20. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Due to current game issues this quest will not take place on this day and time. Sincerest appologies.

Be warned of dark happenings Skyfire!

I have heard tales of a team of necromancers seeking others to do their bidding! The Academy of the Dark Arts will be represented in the Commonlands on Sunday October 29th around 1pm PST. Seek them out if you are brave enough to do so!