Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Happy Nights of the Dead!

Seek out someone looking for revenge in Loping Plains on Monday, 10/25/21 around 230pm PDT

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (10-25-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse and help a dragon tell a story
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

Seek out someone in the Village of Shin on Sunday, 11/7/21 around 12pm PST with a part 1 of a story suited for Hero's Festival!

Note: this is Part 1 of a 2 part tale

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

Seek out someone in the Village of Shin on Friday, 11/12/21 around 2pm PST with part 2 of a story suited for Hero's Festival!

Note: this is the 2nd and final part of a 2 part tale

5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (11-15-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the tavern area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) a dwarf has a task for you
  6. Togin New Member

I've got a few guild mates looking for Fungoid Fascination, is it possible we can get this? Thanks either which way!
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Togin! We will certainly look at bringing this around again, tho we cannot guarantee any specific days or times.

We look forward to seeing you in game!
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (11-19-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea and help a dwarf research some critters
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Seek out a Gnome in Withering Lands on Friday, 11/26/21 around 10am PST. It seems he is a bit confused and may have lost more than his mind.

Note: This task is not repeatable
  10. Devilkiss New Member

Hi, I keep missing the newest Guide's Guide quest that gives all the status and the mount. I am not sure which side of the moon it is for but it is the newest one. I would love to see if offered if at all possible. Thank you for everything you do.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your message Devilkiss!

We will work on bringing those events soon however we cannot guarantee any specific dates/times so keep watching for announcements!
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

The greatest apologies, but our forgetful gnome apparently forgot some other things in the process and will have to delay his visit to us. He will post back up here again once his mind is back in one place.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Seek out a Gnome in Withering Lands on Friday, 12/3/21 around 11am PST. It seems he is a bit confused and may have lost more than his mind.

Note this is a task that is not repeatable.

14. Merti Fizzlebits Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

Greetings Adventurers!

I’ve heard a rumor that a member of a famous halfling band will be requiring assistance in the Frostfang Sea on 12/4/21 at around 12pm PST.

**My apologies as gnomish shenanigans interfered with my schedule and the halfing showed up earlier than expected! **
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-06-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse in Antonica and help a dragon tell a story
  16. Bardire New Member

I know you are all busy at this time of year and with the release of the new Expansion, But is there any idea when a new Quest for it will be coming out? Looking forward to running it!

Thank you!
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Bardire!

We sadly cannot promise any specific days or times, but will bring quests out as soon as we can. :)
    Bardire likes this.
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

Whispered words have reached your ears... an explorer fresh from Vetrovia will be sharing his travel notes with adventurers in Teren's Grasp of Kylong Plains at 7pm Pacific time on Wednesday, 12/08/2021. Hurry to meet him!

If you cannot make this meeting, please be assured that more explorers will visit in the upcoming weeks.
    Bardire likes this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Seek out a traveler visiting Kylong Plains from a strange new land on Friday, 12/10/21 around 4pm PST. She is looking for strong adventurers to help gather information!

Note this is a task that is not repeatable.

Peredhel and Bardire like this.
  20. Peredhel New Member

Thank you very much; I'm looking forward to seeing more of the lively and lovely land of Vetrovia - and getting that lovely status : P We appreciate your hard work and patience :)