Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

Don't forget our event today, Saturday, July 28, around 5 pm pst. This is one of the larger events where you can earn those coveted Festival of Might points!

Due to scheduling conflicts, we have had to move the starting time to 7 pm pst. I hope this doesn't cause inconvenience to anyone. My apologies . . .

Upcoming Events:

Monday, July 30, around 7 pm pst - Closing Ceremony

I'll continue to do the smaller quests as I can through the month up to Closing Ceremony so players will have an opportunity to earn more points.
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Ok night owls, let's have a late night quest. Join me tonight, July 29, around 10 pm pst for another FoM event.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

The Festival of Might will be ending tonight with the Closing Ceremony. It's been a good competition and I appreciate all the response I have gotten from the players!

Please join us tonight, Monday, July 30, 2018, around 7 pm pst, when we will announce the top 3 players. Everyone is encouraged to attend this ceremony!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join us for an old fashioned scavenger hunt with a spooky flair on Wednesday, October 17th, around 6 pm pst. Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Don't forget to have some free bag space available!

See you then . . .
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Bertoxxulous!

Please join us on Wednesday, January 16, 2018, around 5 pm pt, for a little fun. It's all about a flower! /grin

Due to circumstances beyond my control, we will be unable to run this quest tonight. We will reschedule it soon. I'm apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you.
  6. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bertoxxulous!
    We will be running a Festival of Might event tonight (7/14) at 5 pm PT. Today's challenge is to test your speed, resourcefulness, and ability to remember things from back when you were but a young adventurer. Hope to see you there! :)
  7. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greeting Bertoxxulous!
    Another Festival of Might event is coming your way! We are going to be testing your prowess on land and by sea! This event will take place on July 25th at 10am PT. Hope to see you there!
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bertoxxulous!
    Thank you to all that have participated in this year's Festival of Might! I hope you all had as much fun as we did! We are going to get together one last time (for Festival of Might) and do the Closing Ceremony on Wednesday, July 31st at 8:30 PM PT. There are prizes for everyone that attends so come on out and cheer on this year's winners!
  9. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings friends!
    The Winter Funderland Carnival is coming to Bertoxxulous this coming Sunday, January 10th at 3pm PT. Come join us for some fun games and prizes! We hope to see you there! :)
    Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances we must postpone this one hour and will start at 4 pm PT. We apologize for any inconvenience.
  10. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a Guide, or how this Guide thing got started? Meet us this Tuesday, 4/27 at 6 pm PT in the Plane of Tranquility, we have a story to share.

I hope to see you all there. :)
  11. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Bertoxxulous! I was roaming Antonica and saw a rather out of place Fire Elemental. Looked like he was headed towards a PoK book. Keep a lookout for him around 8 PM PST.
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

There's a swarthy pirate who will be in the Plane of Knowledge around 4 pm PT, on 05/13/21, looking for players to join his crew.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event! Hope to see you there!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to put this quest on hold for the time being. I am experiencing an account issue which prevents me from accessing Bertoxxulous. If the issues are corrected in time, I will remove this message and run the quest.

Thank you for your patience!
  13. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings to our friends on Bertoxxulous!
    The Spring Fling Carnival is coming to your server this Thursday, May 20th @ 3 pm PT. We hope you will join us for some fun games and prizes! :)
  14. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greeting's Bertoxxulous! Looks like another poorly planned vacation for everyone's favorite roaming goblins. Looks like they decided to visit the desert for the summer. Head to North Ro at 6 PM PST tonight and see if they need a hand.
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

It's that time of year again! Festival of Might 2021 is upon us! Join us on Friday, July 2, 2021, at 3 pm PT, for Opening Ceremony. I'm sure it will prove to be a great time this year!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you
    there!
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

It's time for another Festival of Might event! Join me on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, at 12 noon PT, for another chance to win those coveted points.

** Bertoxxulous' channel is FoMight. Please join the channel for the remainder of July.**
  17. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Bertoxxulous!

I'm going to be dropping in to test your crafting skills today! You don't need to be a master artisan, it's more a test of your knowledge and speed. Look for me today around 1 PM PT! :)

~~The Festival of Might channel for Bertoxxulous is FoMight. You are encouraged to /autojoin this channel during the month of July so you don't miss any events you are hoping to attend. ~~
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

Festival of Might has another test for you and require your presence on Sunday, July 11, 2021, at 1:00 pm PT. You won't want to miss this one because lots of points are up for grabs on this one!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!

**The Festival of Might channel for Bertoxxulous is Fomight and you are encouraged to /autojoin this channel during the month of July. We don't want you to miss any events! **
  19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Bertoxxulous!

It's time for another test of your knowledge of Norrath! Join me Thursday, July 15, 2021, at 2 pm PT, for another Festival of Might event and a chance to earn more points!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and don't forget to join Fomight so you don't miss anything.
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

Join me today, 7/22/21, @ 3 pm PT, 7 pm pt for another Festival of Might Event!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and /join FoMight for the remainder of this month.

Hope to see you there!

* I'm sorry but I had to delay this event until 7 pm pt. I hope this didn't cause you any inconvenience. My apologies!