Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

And the last bit of good news to share with my fellow Norrathians is that someone might be found in Obol Plains on Friday, 3/12/21 at approximately 7:00 pm Pacific Time to ask for assistance for a "newsworthy ghostly" task for those brave enough to visit The Phantom Sea!

*Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please keep pets and Mercs put away until after you get the Quest. Thank you!
    Soara likes this.
  2. Soara New Member

/emote happy dance and huge thank you )
  3. Carynn Member

:( No good news about Beer Hunter?
  4. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Ahh, well as to that. I did hear that a certain dwarf has been seen wandering around and rumor says he might stop by The Enchanted Lands on Monday, 3/15/21 around 7 pm PST. Maybe you could help him out?
    Soara likes this.
  5. Carynn Member

Nope. Right during raid time. Thanks for trying.
    Soara likes this.
  6. Carynn Member

Lucked out. Took a break right when the guide showed up, so I got it. Thanks.
    Soara likes this.
  7. Spyrit New Member

Hi, just wondering if the Guides Guides quests still exist in the game? If so, can I get a hint on how to find them?

I asked around in game and was told some times might be posted here. That right? Happy to dig around if someone can point me in the right direction.

I am looking for;

Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms
    Guide's Guide to Luclin
    or
    The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra

Cheers, Spyrit
    Soara likes this.
  8. Spyrit New Member

Ok, I think I have worked it out. I just have wait for a guide event for these quests in my Time Zone (Australia). I was on earlier today and actually found an event happening (Story telling, was great). I don't like my chances but I guess I just have to get lucky one day. :)
    Soara likes this.
  9. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings and salutations!
    Be on the lookout on the 1st day of April (Thursday) around 10pm PST, for a visitor that has a task for intrepid adventurers that wish to explore the celestial realms.
    You will find this visitor in the Kylong Planes close to the Ulteran Spires.

*Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please keep pets and Mercs put away until after you get the Quest. Thank you!
    Soara likes this.
  10. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Good news my fellow Norrathians!

I've been told by a reliable source that there could some visitors arriving in Kylong Plains at the Teran's Grasp spire requesting your assistance in exploring the dark side of Luclin's moon! How exciting!

> Friday, April 2, 2021 at 9 a.m. Pacific time
    > Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 7 p.m. Pacific time

*Please help by dismounting and putting away all pets, familiars and mercenaries until after you get the quest
    Soara likes this.
  11. Spyrit New Member

Tried to get this one today but the guide said I had it. Wasnt it Guides to Guide to Luclin?
  12. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

As rumors and stories fly through the halls of our Hold, it seems there is to be another visitor to Teren's Grasp Spire in Kylong Planes looking for those with the fortitude to explore the dark side of Luclin!

The visitor will be there on the 8th day of April at 10pm PST.

As one stellar traveler was wont to say... "Be there or be square..."
  13. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

If you are a connoisseur of Norrathian Lore, then be sure to head to the Enchanted Lands on Thursday, the 15th day of April at 10pm Pacific Time. I heard a rumor a bard will be there at that time willing to share.
  14. Penthesilea New Member

Any chance at bringing back Newsies during the Double Status this week after the 24hr downtime?
    Mumstheword likes this.
  15. Mumstheword Member

Liking Penthesilea's request!
    Yes please bring in the big Guide's Guide quests in addition to Newsies!
  16. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I have heard from a passing scholar that on Thursday, April 22, 2021 one visitor will be in the Obol Plains at approximately 9:00 am Pacific time to gather those wanting to assist the spirts.

And another visitor will be in Stonebrunt Highlands at the Ulterean spire at approximately 7:00 pm Pacific time For those hoping to visit the Celestial Realms anytime soon.

Stay tuned in case more scholars are sent out to the realms!
  17. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I heard there will be a dwarf in Butcherblock Mountains on Saturday, April 24, 2021 around 12:00 pm Pacific time looking for some help. Something about some axes? Maybe you can help him!
  18. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

As I expected, the scholars are planning more visits to assist Norrath!

Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 11:00 am Pacific, time at the wizard spire in Commonlands, the scholar is looking for assist those wanting to visit Luclin.

Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific time, at the wizard spires in Greater Faydark will be a scholar wanting to help those who wish to visit the dark side of Norrath's moon.
  19. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

A charming and suave halfling appears to be quite excited about something and would like your assistance. You will find him in the Enchanted Lands on the 29th of April at 10pm PST.
  20. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

Someone has a conundrum.... They need a bit of help with finding some parts. You can find them Thursday, the 20th of May at 10pm PST in Nektulos Forest, close to the docks.