Erollisi Marr Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Come join my friend tonight around 4pm pacific and hear a tale of a legendary Artisan, as we continue to celebrates the tradeskills, crafts, and art of Norrath. Keep an eye and ear open around the plane of Knowledge, hope to see you there!

did i say 4pm... Um... hm... so sorry, make that 5pm, due to um... unforeseen goblins. So sorry for any inconviences those goblins may have caused
    Egat likes this.
  2. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Oh noes!!!! one of my dear gnome friends seems to have found himself in a bit of trouble. Keep your eyes and ears open tomorrow (around 4pm Pac).

(once again we seem to be experiencing some technomologicamal differences, so will be postponing the approximate starting time to 4:30pm pac)
  3. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

If you hear a siren calling to you on Sunday 2/7, say around 12 noon pacific, it is likely my friend who will be coming to dry land in order to tell the tale of lovelorn Sillsia the Bewitching.
  4. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Hi there, do you like liking things? Do you like the daily quest giver Franklin Teek? Or in this case, maybe dislike him? I heard a certain Troll lass will be around the Plane of Knowledge later today, around 3pm pacific, looking for a little help in impressing Franklin Teek. Keep your eyes and ears open! and Happy Erollisi Week!
  5. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Hello again Emarr-the nameless! I just had a good conversation with a friend of mine and they said, "meow meow meow meow ((in the pok), meow meow meow meow ((tomorrow, 2/16)) meow meow meow, purr... hissssssssss, rawr, meow meow ((around 5pm pacific))." so... "meow meow meow"
    Riviere likes this.
  6. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Has anyone else noticed the smell of honey in Crescent reach? Be there around 4pm pacific later today (2/22/21) And see if someone, or something has noticed as well.
  7. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

My girl Onysi is looking for love in all the wrong places.. the Plane of Knowledge. Could someone help her out?
  8. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

The warders of the Grand Library require assistance tonight at 6pm pacific time. Make sure to bring some bag space!
  9. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

Ugh, why is is so hard to get a decent ale around PoK? There's an angry dwarf in PoK looking for some harmless revenge tonight at 8 pacific if you're down.
  10. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

Beer run! 8pm pacific. Tonight.
  11. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Erollisi Marr!

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a Guide, or how this Guide thing got started? Meet us this Saturday, 4/24 at 6 pm PT in the Plane of Tranquility, we have a story to share.

I hope to see you all there. :)
  12. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Arrrr! ahoy there adventurers! what's better than a pirate? No, not two pirates, it's a pirate with a great sense of fashion, flair, and Style! Keep yer eyes open tomorrow (5/5) in the plane of Knowledge, around 3om (pacific) for me friend, the best dressed Pirate in all the lands!
  13. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

We just received notice of a ship on its way into port today (5/6). Beware of pirates! ETA 5pm pacific.
  14. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    The Spring Fling Carnival is coming to our server this Sunday, May 16th @ 2pm PT. We hope you will join us for some fun games and prizes! :)
  15. Karliyah Guide EQ Erollisi

Pretty sure I just met the worst pirate ever. Someone PLEASE help him out. He said he'll be in PoK tonight around 8pm pacific.
  16. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Want to bring honor to your race? Think you have what it takes to represent your player race in the arena? Keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow, saturday 6/12, around 6pm Pacific for the royal herald may be looking for some royal PAIN!
  17. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Oh no!! escaped shissar! they could destroy Qeynos if not stopped. please keep your eyes open tonight, around 6pm Pac, 9pm EST for the yellow text that will announce the start of the event.
  18. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Hear ye, hear YEEEET! WEEEEEEEEEE!

oops, sorry about that, Gnome tossing is still a thing, I suppose. Now, back to my announcement. A Koada'Dal herald will be making an important announcement on Saturday, 6/19, pertaining a royal ball of some kind. Keep your eyes and ears open for the yellow text announcement around 2pm pacific, and be ready for an entertaining time!
  19. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    Have you ever wondered how this Guide thing got started? Ever considered becoming a Guide yourself? Please join us, Tues. June 22nd at approximately 2:30 pm PT for our Guide Recruitment Fayre! We'll have prizes and refreshments and we can answer any questions you might have about the Darkpaw Volunteer Guide Program. :)
  20. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Erollisi Marr!
    The Summer Fun in the Sun Carnival is coming this weekend! We hope you can spare a couple hours to spend with us to have fun and win prizes! We will begin the event Sunday, June 27th at 2pm PT. Hope to see you there! :)