Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (07-16-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone in Darklight Woods looking for help. Come on over and see what you can do to lend the fellow a hand
  2. Murrpau New Member

would love to get the Luclin guide Quest offered some time soon here on AB =)
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: !Reminder! :eek:
    That poor family of frogs that were tricked last week:oops: and got lost are going to be back to Enchanted Lands around 5pm pacific in desperate need of your help for bugs and insects to feast on!:oops:

More soon! :rolleyes:
  4. Allanius New Member

Any chance of us seeing the 2 Tinkerfest Guide Quests?
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

There are way more than 2 and will try to get some of them run.. Here is one of them this week :)

Tuesday, July 28 at 5pm pdt

Come to the Halas Docks and see the gnomes about doing some research for them. They are too busy to complete it themselves. Also pick up the tinkering catalog for those wishing to complete it.
  6. clleo Member

hoping and for status quests
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, August 1 at 8am pdt
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, August 1 at 10am pdt
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, August 2 at 8am pdt
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, August 2 at 10am pdt
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.
  8. clleo Member

9. clleo Member

since i have trouble typing thanyou ladies from the q continuum
  10. HawkTheSlayer New Member

Fantastic guide events on Saturday and Sunday, thank you to the guides that took part it was awesome ;)
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 11 at 5pm pdt
    A group of hua mein were gathered in the Greater Faydark near the Butcherblock zone in. It looks like they may be lost and in need of guidance.
  12. Allanius New Member

Great event today. Any chance of seeing the event which I believe is called Flighty Fae Feast. Thanks.
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Member

Seems I am very behind on my guide events. I hear there is one for Luclin. Could you please run this event during a weekday or morning on weekend? Thanks much!
    Yareth likes this.
  14. Murrpau New Member

yes please. Luclin guides quest would be most welcome =)
  15. Yareth SWAT EQ

I will ask the team about visiting that Luclin place during a weekday or a morning. :)
    Blazen likes this.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about running Flighty Fae Feast soon. Thanks for requesting it.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 25 at 5pm pdt

Looking for adventurers brave enough to enter and explore Kael Drakkel. Meet the coldain outside the entrance in the Eastern Wastes.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 1 at 5pm pdt

A flustered fae and her friends are in Kelethin. It seems she is in need of assistance with her picnic. Find them in the vicinity of the bank.
  19. Allanius New Member

I found a guide event on the fandom wiki which they said it is not available and wanted to check with you. Do you still run Dumsel in Distress?
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 8 at 5pm pdt

Are you a good babysitter? Come meet the farmer in Antonica near the Frontier cabin if you wish to tend her youngsters while she runs some errands.