Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain in Frostfang Sea is seeking adventurers to help them with some fascinating research. If you are interested in finding out a bit more about what this research is about, meet with them on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  2. clleo Member

any chance we can get status quests again soon? made new alts for them
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Clleo,

I'd be more than happy to put your requests in for you :)
    clleo likes this.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Necromancer in Kylong Plains is seeking some help from adventurers with an some experiments they are doing. Should you like to lend them your aid or to hear more about their cheesy creations, meet with them on Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  5. Belovedfun/Adoba New Member

Hello i would like to request a guide event, I would like to request the guide quest that rewards the Fiery Pack of the Elemental plains. Please and thank you
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Belovedfun/Adoba,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  7. Kaushi New Member

Is there any possibility of Thalumbra Guide quest happening within the next week please :):)
    Chienne likes this.
  8. Jacen New Member

Greetings,
    I would like to request a Guide Quest/Event for the Altar of Malice-The Nebulous Newsies or Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms or info to that end, please and thank you!

With Respect,
    Jacen
    Akintuff and Chienne like this.
  9. Chienne New Member

+1
  10. Akintuff New Member

Hi Kaithren! I hope all is well with you.. I am also looking for the Guides Guide to Luclin, please. Thanks!
    Chienne likes this.
  11. Kydyr New Member

+1
    Akintuff likes this.
  12. Zosime New Member

hello im looking for the luclin guide quest if at all possible and thanks !!
    Chienne and Akintuff like this.
  13. Chienne New Member

I am not above bribery in order to get the status quests this week. What do you need? Wine? Cookies? Just name it. :) Looking for Newsies, Thalumbra, Celestial Realms and Luclin. Any or all of the above. :)
    Akintuff likes this.
  14. Akintuff New Member

I hope HoF gets some Guide lovin soon....would like to see those Celestial Realms and Luclin Guide quest please.
  15. Belovedfun/Adoba New Member

i want to request the Fiery Pack of the Elemental plains. Guide event please
    Keedahm and Akintuff like this.
  16. Keedahm New Member

+1
  17. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Oh my! A creature seems to be quite upset!

Perhaps you might be able to help her.

Thursday, June 11th at 10:00pm Pacific Time in the Enchanted Lands.

Bee careful, she's very angry!
  18. Kristabella New Member

Has Halls of Fate offended the Guide gods in some way? We have not had any Guide's Guides or Newsie Love in quite awhile now. We have all been very nice is requesting them. I hope everyone in the Guide community is doing well, and we can get some of these nice status quests going on our server.

I see Antonia Bayle got all 4 status quests in a 2 day period:

Saturday, June 13 at 1pm pdt
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, June 13 at 3pm pdt
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, June 14 at 8am pdt
    The lands around Thalumbra may be comfusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, June 14 at 10am pdt
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.

Can we get these same events please, over a 2 day period like it was done here?
    BrighidsForge likes this.
  19. Wylloe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Oh dear!! Oh my!! So sorry we haven't been more attentive lately. ::: flutters about nervously :::: I will see what I can to do relay your messages post haste! I will also try to check here more often and do my best to ... eh... post more often.
    BrighidsForge and Crazylayde like this.
  20. Crazylayde New Member

That would be awesome :)