Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Marae New Member

I also have managed to miss this event on both occasions. I second the request (pretty please with sugar on top!) for another chance. Many thanks to the guides for adding such fun to the game!

And a belated special thank you to Katamarrant for your service as a guide. You will be missed, but I hope you enjoy your retirement. Do drop in and visit now and then!
    Riversongs likes this.
  2. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thursday February 6th an axe loving dwarf will be in Butcherblock Mountains looking for help. Look for him around 8:00am Pacific / 4:00pm UK / 17:00 EU / 6:00pm Moscow time
    Karamella and Dahakon like this.
  3. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

On Friday February 7th a Froglok named Lillyhop will be near the wizard spires in the Moors of Ykesha handing out maps to Luclin. She'll be there starting around 12:00pm Pacific (noon) / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow
    Riversongs and Dahakon like this.
  4. Dahakon New Member

hey there :)
    just like to say big thanks to all the Guides who hand out quests and also to Ninwa for posting the times guides will show up in game. having the times posted a day or 2 in advanced helps a lot.

Would also like to ask will the Guide quest The Nebulous Newsies be offer again any time soon ?
    As far as i rem it used to be offered by a guide called Mindsender who gives it out in Obol Plains.
    I haven't seen it pop up in a long time. is the guide Mindsender still around. As i play UK time it is hard for me to keep track of guides events or be on earlier in the morning when they aren't posted on here.

keep up great work love the quests
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Karamella New Member

Thank you very much for hosting the event :) So my other main got the recipe too, yay.
  6. Riversongs New Member

Thank you so very much for posting this event. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Ephahia New Member

Must have been my bad luck … I missed the Luclin event … again ...
    I know I ask a lot … but could there be another one of the Luclin events
  8. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thursday March 12th Kimm Azureflame seems to want to share a fascination for fungoids with you in Frostfang Sea. She'll be around at 8:00am Pacific / 3:00pm UK / 16:00 EU / 17:00 Moscow time.

Monday March 16th Wednesday March 18th Krag Stormshield needs your help in the Eastern Wastes. Something to do with giants and Kael... He'll be there at 8:00am Pacific / 3:00pm UK / 16:00 EU / 17:00 Moscow time.

Monday March 23rd Phire Wurcs needs some ingredients to create better lights. He'll be in The Commonlands at 8:00am Pacific / 3:00pm UK / 16:00 EU / 17:00 Moscow time.
    Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Alphonsus New Member

Any chance we can get the Luclin event this weekend during double xp? Thanks.
  10. Alphonsus New Member

I guess that's a NO then...
  11. Flatline New Member

Any chance of the Luclin Event being offered soon?
    And Newsies ? :)

Cheers
  12. Flatline New Member

And the Guides Guide to Celestrial Realms as well please :)
  13. Alphonsus New Member

Can we please get a guide to do Newsies, Guide to Celestrial Realms, and/or Luclin this week?
    And announce it here.
    Fleckle likes this.
  14. Fleckle New Member

Oh yes please, re those events, with warning here so I can clear time? That would be brilliant.
  15. dorotea New Member

Compared to the other servers we seem to have an extreme shortage of guides here. I wonder if any of the guides currently helping out on other servers would be willing to come here occasionally.
  16. aphonsus New Member

And another double status week pretty much gone without a guide in site...gj!
  17. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thursday May 14th around 11:30am Pacific / 7:30pm UK / 20:30 EU / 9:30pm Moscow time Nainook Spiritseeker needs help regarding a lost spirit. She'll be in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains awaiting news from you.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. dorotea New Member

Many thanks for helping out here, Ninwa.
  19. Alinta Guide EQ2 Valor

Thursday May the 14th around 5:00 Pacific/12:00 GMT. Grindsmaul will be seeking help in Greater Faydark to get revenge for a great betrayal.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. aphonsus New Member

Appreciate it, thank you. I'm sure you could tell by the 400 people that showed up to the first one :)