Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Cassta Member

Yes PLEASE dismount and dismiss ALL mercs, pets, pack ponies and companions. I know I am repeating this but it is SO IMPORTANT and usually there are so many who do not. It causes jam ups for the guides AND the toons; guides can't see many people and it is really annoying to have to look at some big mount's butt while you're waiting. Thank you in advance for your compliance and consideration. :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Cassta Member

Yeah!!! It will be so cool :cool: to see you Occam! :D
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

There will be another Erudite on in the Moors of Ykesha looking for people who have not mapped the Celestial Realms yet. Also Monday January 6 at 2 pm pst.

So it looks like 2 important events you might not want to miss them.

These quests can only be offered once per player, so send your friends of your main has gotten the quest already.
    Also if you dismount and send away your pets that will make our lives easier on handing out the quest. Thank you all and Happy Frostfell!
  4. Idaieni New Member

When will the guides come back to give the mapping the celestial realms and newsies questline I haven't done those yet. Please and thank you.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Idaieni- We will post it here as soon as we know when they are available.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  6. Adrastus New Member

Do you guys know if you will be opening up the guide den again anytime soon? I haven't been around that much, but I haven't seen that open up for a long time, would love to pick up some more of the Festive Caps from the seller in there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard Some Erudites Talking the other day....

Said they were going to be heading to Kylong Plains Ulterean Spire on Friday 17 January 2019 at 3 p.m. PST for some Celestial Adventure.

Reminder, This is a one time Per Toon event! Send your Friends and Guildmates! Dismissing Mounts, Pets and Giving Mercenaries some time off would be appreciated and help Expedite the event!
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

This morning 1/14/2020 around 11 am pst an Erudite will be looking for people to help map Luclin. If you are available and haven't taken up this opportunity yet, please go to Taren's Grasp in Kylong Plains.

If you have taken this opportunity already, please send your friends instead.
    Its a once in a life time chance to map the moon.

9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

The Rangers sent out an Express notice today...

There be some Fungi hanging around Frostfang Sea Docks needing some help today, 15 January 2020 at 5 p.m. PST. Please stop by and see if you can help them!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Wulfgyr New Member

Thanks Kaukumu and the rest of the team! I'd like to echo the request for another round of Newsies handouts. If there's enough lead time for an announcement, I'll even have my provisioner whip up a few batches of Chocolate Chip and Cranberry cookies for bribes... err, I mean snacks, that the guide could pass out! ;)

Wulfgyr & Mystbolt
    <Rocinante>, Skyfire
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

WELL THATS A WONDERFUL OFFER. We just ran that quest earlier this morning. We will run it aagin is a couple of weeks and we'll let you all know early enough for you can plan ahead.

WELL THAT'S A WONDERFUL OFFER.
    We just ran that quest earlier this morning. We will run it again in a couple of weeks and we'll let you all know early enough so you can plan ahead.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing tales...

Out in Halas Tradeskill Area there will be two Gnomes, Brothers to be sure, arguing. Maybe if you get a chance you kin stop by and help sort things out on Tuesday, 21 January 2020 at 6 p.m. PST.
  13. redwoodtreesprite New Member

I would dearly love the Celestial realms quest offered on Skyfire.
    Badur likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Redwoodtreesprute, I will pass this on to the Erudites. It may be a little bit since they have been around several times this month. Hopefully we can get them back soon though.
    redwoodtreesprite likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I was able to get to the Erudites,

On 29 January 2020 at 6 p.m. PST they will be visiting the Spires in Kylong Plains, the Erudites will be visiting.

Reminder that this is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please make sure to give your Mercenaries, Pets and Mounts some off time when you visit to allow better visibility.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Word around the Tavern be sayin....

There'll be an Ogre needing some help in Antonica at 3 p.m. PST on 12 February 2020. He definitely needs some help!! /shakes his head and walks off
  17. Cassta Member

Thank you to all the Skyfire Guides & your helpers for all the scheduled & unscheduled quests & events. All of you are really awesome! A question relating to Erollisi Day. Will you be giving out the Love Potion Number One quest for the Erollisi Mistletoe or are we able to go to Brosha the Brokenhearted & get the quest? Thank you & Happy Erollisi Day to each of you! :D
    Peredhel likes this.
  18. Peredhel New Member

LOL! I just got over and saw that you had just offered Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms again, so I'll belay that request for now.

Could you perhaps see your way clear to offering the Guide's Guide to Luclin in the near future?

Thank you all for your hard work and patience, always!
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Peredhel, I'll be talking with them Erudites, But they get Touchy from time ta time. May need ta give them a little bit 'fore they can get back out there. Maybe they be needing some Good Ale ta make them feel better, but who knows wif them.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Cassta, I be hoping ye were able ta git this Quest. I have been seeing them out there quite a bit. They may be out agin 'fore the end of the time is up. Kin never tell about them.
    Cassta likes this.