Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Red Headed Stepchild New Member

I have been playing since a week after gold, but my Live toon is still missing some guide quests. If a guide could find their way to running one (or more!) of these, I will probably start purring. :D

• Adventures in Pigsitting
    • Chunash's Politics!
    • Erollisi's Messenger (E-Day event)
    • Grolk's Revenge!
    • Neon Lights
    • Sleeping Ugly
    • The Fairy Lantern
    Thank you to all the people who give me another way to enjoy EQ2!
    Peredhel and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Red Headed Stepchild,

Thank you for your support for the Guides! I would be more than happy to put your requests in for you :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnome will be in Frostfang Sea, seeking those that wouldn't mind lending him a hand with a recent invention. If you are interested in helping him out, meet with him on Monday, January 20, 2020 at 4:30pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnemlin is making his way to the surface seeking those that are brave enough to aid the citizens of Maldura. If you think you have what it takes, meet with him on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 in Greater Faydark at 5:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Seer has had some troubling visions and is making his was to Obol Plains in search of any brave soul willing to lend him aid. If you are interested in helping him out, meet with him on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 5:00pm PT.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Scholar from the Great Library has noticed an increase of travelers to certain areas of Norrath, and she has decided to go to Moors of Ykesha to lend them some aid. If you are interested in hearing what she is offering. Meet with her on Friday, January 24, 2020 at 5:00pm PT.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Ranger has been looking forward to a long awaited hunting trip in Antonica, but it seems that he has come across a snare in his plans. If you are interested in finding out what he is in need of, meet with him on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

**Update**
    It seems that there has been a wrench thrown into some cogs and this quest will be run on a different day. Please see noted changes below. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

A sad little Dragon in Timorous Deep looks like they could use some help from adventurers. If you would like to help meet with them on Thursday, January 23, 2020 Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 3:00pm PT.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Scholar from the Great Library will be in Kylong Plains. They are offering help to those adventurers seeking a challenge. If you are interested in hearing what he is offering, meet with him on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 5:00pm PT.
    Peredhel likes this.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Arasai has some excitement to share with any adventurer that is willing to listen and perhaps lend him a hand. If you are interested in helping what it is he is so excited about, meet with him on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 5:00pm PT in The Commonlands.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A talented tailor in Neriak is seeking some help from any adventurer that would be willing to lend them a hand with their latest commission. If you are interested, meet with them on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 2:00pm PT.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnomish tinkerer will be in The Withered Lands seeking out any adventurer willing to help him with a schematics issue. Meet with him on Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 10:00pm PT if you are interested.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A lovestruck Fae has found the she put herself in a bit of a pickle and could use some help from any adventurer she sees. She will be in Greater Faydark on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:00am PT if you are interested in hearing her plight.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre with a taste for the good life has run into a tiny problem. In order to achieve their goal they are in need of some help. They are hoping that some adventurers would hops on over to Frostfang Sea to lend them a hand. If you are interested meet with them on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  15. Shannanoa New Member

Hi everyone, I am new and would like to ask if there is any possibility of a Newsies quest for the big bag reward. I would be so grateful as my bags are groaning. Thanks a million :)
  16. Shannanoa New Member

Maybe I should add that I came in less than a week ago. They gave me 6 x 24 slot bags and some 4-slot bags. The guildies have helped me with 46 slot bags, and today I got 6 x 48 slot ones from Canoptic- bless his generous heart., but updating my gear has filled everything.
    Also please tell me if the Guide quests are frequent as I seem to have missed them all :(
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning my fellow Norrathians,

Thank you for all of your quest requests. I would be more than happy to put your requests in for you :)
  18. Shannanoa New Member

Thank you Kaithren :)
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are most welcome, Shannanoa :)
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre with an exciting new job has been doing the best they can at it. It seems though that it hasn't been working. Looking at losing their new job, they are turning to adventurers for some help. If you would like to help them out, meet with them on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:00pm PT in The Commonlands.