Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Did to some nasty winter storms rolling through I will need to reschedule this for another day
  2. Witchy New Member

thank you Kellin stay safe
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Due to a magical mishap, some creatures are in need of your help to fit in. Stop by Frostfang Sea on Monday, 1/20/20 around 10am PST to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Momo New Member

Aaaww... that was such a sad story. I still feel sorry for that poor Shroom and his family!!
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (01-25-20) Around 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon in Antonica seeking help building his horde. Find her at the Lighthouse
  6. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I heard there is a lost gnome who needs your assistance. If you can help, look for him in Antonica on Wednesday, 1/29/20 around 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific Time.
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-02-20 around 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for an ogre seeking help around the tradeskill area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea0 She promises to be good, no bashing
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am sorry but due to real life I am going to reschedule this for tomorrow, same location same time
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

There is a half-elf in town in need of your help! Stop by the Village of Shin tonight, 2/2/20 around 7pm PST if you have time to assist her with a dilemma only one thing can solve!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  10. Dryea New Member

Several of my guildies are asking when the Guides Guide to Luclin will be offered. Could you please see your way to adding it to your list?

Huggles from Prophets of the Fallen Shinies!!
  11. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I hear there is a dwarf who needs some assistance with a research project. If you can help, meet with her Wednesday, 2/5/2020 around 12:00 pm (Noon) in Frostfang Sea.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Dryea!

The scholars for Luclin were here many, many times early this year and have been taking a break. We can definitely put in the request, but it may be some time before they do, so please be patient =)
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-07-20 around 4:00 PM PST there will be a poor lonesome love sick troll in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) Maybe you can help her
  14. Petrychor New Member

I so hope its soon! Me and a few of my friends just came back to game after a year off. Thanks for all yall do, and keeping this updated for us!
  15. leigheasoir New Member

Good morning wonderful Guides! Just wondering if there was anymore thought about repeating the Guide Event that involved the Stormshield Clan that makes you tiny? I was asking about it back in early January and hope you are are still juggling with it to get it on calendar soon :) Thank you!
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise any certain day or time I will pass the request along
    leigheasoir likes this.
  17. Ziabis New Member

Will you bring back the Guide Collection Items Please....
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ziabis :)

Thank you for your post! The collections never left, but we would not post when those are available in this thread. This would be something to look for in game when you see a Guide online in their true form as opposed to a Quest form. ;)

So keep an eye out for conversations in game about Guides visiting a zone to say hello to all of you and take the time to stop by and talk to us. Tell us tales of your adventures and battles or maybe about your favorite in game mounts or pets. We would love to hear about them :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Looking to the skies of Norrath, a scholar has a special task for hardy adventurers willing to dare the unknown. Drop by Kylong Plains near the wizard spire on Wednesday, 2/12/2020 around 3:00 pm PST if you wish to assist.

Please note: this is a non-repeatable task.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (02-15-20) around 4:00 PM PST head over to the Commonlands and look for a barbarian who just might be a wee bit crazy, harmless but crazy