Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am glad you were able to get all your toons taken care of :) As Guides it means the world to us when we can make a players' day so thanks to you as well.

Happy New Year to all our Maj'Dul players :)
  2. Momo New Member

Happy new year Miriele! All my best wishes to all you guides out there - you are awesome and most appreciated!

Daemora, please get well soon! I am sorry for you to spend new years eve ill - I much hope you have some company or can at least see the fireworks from your windows. Next best thing is to pull those crackers online and cheer with gen chat :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Ahyues New Member

Oh no, I missed it today! Is there a chance it will be given out again soon?
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Ahyues!

We will see if the Scholars are able to send another messenger out, though I do not know how soon that will be.
  5. Fyuri Active Member

wishing all of our wonderful guides a happy and blessed new year. we are so lucky to have you all on our server. i know i have been mia for awhile, and probably will be gone a while longer, but i will be in and out. just wanting to tell you that you are much loved and appreciated.
    Momo likes this.
  6. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I heard a strange creature is seeking some assistance in their new home. If you can help, find them in Frostfang Sea on Wednesday, 1/8/2020 around 12:00 pm (Noon) PST.
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Last minute news of a dwarf needing help in Antonica. Look for him tonight 1/2/20 at 9 PM PT between the North and South Qyenos gates. He just might have something to satisify your thirst.
  8. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thank you. Happy New Year to you as well.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-04-20 at 4:00 PM PST head over to the Village of Shin (Isle of Mara) and look for a gnome in need of aid
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Celebrations are a time to look your very best and you have a chance to be a part of something very special! Stop by the Commonlands on Wednesday, 1/8/20 around 3pm PST to help a friendly Ogre in her time of need!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  11. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Tonight 1/9/2020 at 900 PM PT if you happen to be in Fort Irontoe, you will find a dwarf in need of a bit of help. Look for him and see how sharp you are.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (01-10-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will someone looking for some fish on the docks of Antonica. Come on over and see how you can help
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Look for a poor little Ratonga who has lost her way and thinks she has a solution, but needs your help! Stop by Halas on Sunday, 1/12/20 around 10am PST to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  14. leigheasoir New Member

First, Happy New Year and thank you all for all the work you all put into the Guide Events! I enjoy them so very much!! I was wondering (if I didn't ask, you might not know there was an interest ~smile~) that if sometime in the near future, you could find time to fit in the Guide Event that involves that Stormshield Clan to make one tiny?? :) Would love to see that one, if possible! Thank you in advance! :) I'm on the East Coast so some of the later events, I am unable to participate in, but earlier ones are great! :) Either way, thank you for all you do!
  15. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Such a sweet ratonga! I helped her with her worthy quest and received a wonderous beauty cream! Alas the cream dissoved upon zoning, removing the wonderful effect. I hope this will be fixed someday...
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I have heard from the beauty consultants around Norrath, that you may just need to reapply the cream to achieve the beauty you so desire :)
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We will definitely make a note of the request, and see what our friends in the Stormshield Clan are up to, tho we cannot promise any specific dates or times. :)
  18. leigheasoir New Member

Thank you, as always, sweet Miriele, for your ever constant consideration!
    Miriele likes this.
  19. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I hear there is a gnome seeking assistance with a project of special interest to him. If you can assist, meet with him Thursday, 1/16/20 around 12:00 pm (Noon) in Antonica.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a troll seeking help in Steamfont on 01-18-20 around 4:00 PM PST.