Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Carynn Member

Is there a guide event that awards some sort of coffin or NotD-like items? If so, please, please, please! ;) ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Is this you? ;)

[IMG]

While we can make no guarantees about rewards offered by our friends in need of assistance, I think I might know a few people you may be interested in meeting. Is there a particular day/time period in which they might be most likely to run into you? (Please include time zone and keep an eye here for future info about the creepy, the kooky, and the altogether ooky in need of help soon!)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Carynn Member

It was requested by our roleplay guild on Kaladim - Freebloods need decor, too!

Weekends, mid-day (around noonish, PST) are the best, as it'll nab nearly all the timezones and standard workers. Thank you so much!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Elyshka Well-Known Member

*jots down some notes in her calendar* I see! Well, I'll pass this along to a few friends of mine and we'll see what can be arranged. Stay tuned for further spooky developments! ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Coming this weekend:
    • Saturday, June 22nd around 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT / 2 am [23 Jun] UTC / Noon AEST) - A representative of the Qeynos Guard will be seeking recruits of any alignment for a mission in Antonica. The only good gnoll is a dead gnoll, or so they say.
    • Sunday, June 23rd around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC / 5 am [24 Jun] AEST) - A decorator with a penchant for the macabre is seeking some needful things in Darklight Wood.
    Kaeghen and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late notice, but tonight's event will need to be cancelled and run at another time due to family illness. Tomorrow's quest is currently still on but will keep you updated in the event of any changes.
  7. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Last night's cancelled quest is being rescheduled for next Saturday, June 29th around 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT / 2 am [23 Jun] UTC / Noon AEST). I again apologize for the last minute cancellation.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

There is a Ratonga looking for your help with a new purchase she just made! It is big, but it is empty and she needs help to make it beautiful! Stop by Halas on Sunday 7/7 around 11am PDT to see how you can lend a hand :)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon seeking some help for his horde. Look for him at the Lighthouse in Antonica
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-16-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a troll at the lighthouse in Antonica needing some help. She promises no bashing
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Ahh, love, what a wonderful thing it is.. except when you are cooking that very special meal and everything goes wrong! Stop by Halas on Monday, 7/22/19 around 4pm PDT to see how you can make sure this romantic feast goes as planned.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (07-23-19) at 8:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon at the Lighthouse in Antonica looking for help with a story
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Will need to run this tomorrow, same time same zone
  14. Kristabella New Member

So is this running this evening?
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Wednesday morning at 8:00 AM PST not PM sometimes the fingers do not work proper
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-30-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a snowperson on the docks of Frostfang Sea, come on by and see what she wants
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-04-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica seeking some help. drop by and see what this poor fellow wants if you can
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Stop by Sinking Sands on Tuesday, 8/6/19 around 4pm PDT to see if you can stand the heat long enough to help some friends with a vacation mishap!

19. Butterflyqueen Member

thanks for the fun in the sands Miriele :)
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome! Glad you enjoyed it! I am sure it was more fun for you then the poor snowpeople melting in the sun LOL. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.