Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kasheelaz New Member

Thank you for all the hard work!
    Axe Searcher and Soara like this.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thanks Kasheelaz! The Guides love running event for you.

I heard ......
    The Hua Mein are off to see Antonica
    tomorrow evening (7/11) around 7 pm pst.
    If a few of you could help them with a tour,
    they would be very thankful.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Update:
    The Hua Mein really enjoyed see all of you that came out to give them a tour of Antonica.
    Fujibe wanted you all to know how happy they were for the tour.
    Nakiri wanted to also thank you for finding her. She was so scared.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard...

Join the Griffon leaping contest.
    Wednesday July 17 around 7 pm pst in the Commonlands.
    Now we will be using the standard griffons from the zone
    There are rules so everyone from the young to old adventurers will be equalized for the contest.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

There will be a gnome up in Steamfont Mountains with a little Tinkerfest quest for all the tinkerers out there.
    Sunday 7/21/19 around 2 pm pst.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I will consult with the Coldain and see if they can come out next week. Maybe we can find a Axe loving Dwarf to come out too.

The Gnome in Steamfont said she appreciated everyone who came to see her today. She might be out again later in the week.

I'll try to keep you all posted.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

There will be a gnome up in Steamfont Mountains with a little Tinkerfest quest for all the tinkerers out there.
    Tuesday 7/30/19 around 11 am pst.
    I also I heard the Coldain will be up in the Eastern Waste
    Tuesday 7/30/19 around 6 pm pst. They are looking for help with a gigantic problem.
    There also might be an event in Antonica on Wednesday 7/31/19 around 6pm pst.
    Unfortunately, I can't verify what it will be so keep your ears open for more news.
  8. Aerymar New Member

As much as I would love to aid the Gnome. I will be working during all of those times that aid shall be needed.
    If the Tinkerfest Catalog book quest is still active, might the gnome be able to mail a copy to those wishing it, like myself, please?
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Well I heard that the gnome was locked in her house and couldn't figure out how to unlock the door. (And I thought gnomes were the engineers of Norrath.) Anyway, If she can escape her house she will be on later today.

So Aerymar- You might just get your a wish.

As far as I know the Coldain will be up in Eastern Waste. They know how to break down a door.
    Soara likes this.
  10. Aerymar New Member

Ouch. That poor gnome. Well, I can have my trusty dragon, Floofy the Varsoon Destroyer, come and remove her door need be around 8pm (pst). Though she'd better stand back, he gets over anxious with the fire breath.
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The gnome escaped her house and the Coldain came out and want to appreciated all the help.

I can finally tell you all the fun event for
    Tomorrow, Wednesday 7/31/19
    in Antonica around 6 pm pst.

its....

wait for it.....

A Dueling contest....

but not just any regular old dueling.
    This dueling is in the BUFF.
    That's right -BUFF.
    Come Join in the Fun. The more the Merrier!
  12. Shakacon New Member

Hello My Dearest Guides,

We have two brand new Guildies and both of them need the status quests:
    Nebulous Newsies, Guides Guide to Thalumbra and Guides Guide to Celestial Realms. It would be wonderful if you could run them for us on Skyfire. My guildies would be so very happy and so would I! If you advertise them here, then I will put them in my Guild MoTD for my guildies so they don't miss the quests.

Thank you for all you do!
    Soara likes this.
  13. Shakacon New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if we might see the awesome status quests on Skyfire any time soon? I have some guildies who would benefit. :)

Thank you for all you do!
    Soara likes this.
  14. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

This Thursday 8-8 around 6pm pacific in Enchanted Lands... a rumor has been spreading that a poor family of frogs... is in need of help!
    Soara likes this.
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that ...

A little halfling will up in Cardin ward which is in
    the land of the Obol Plains
    tomorrow Friday Aug 9 around 7 pm pst

If you have already saved the lost souls of Norrath she thanks you,
    but cannot give you the quest a second time.

But if you haven't helped her yet please head up there and find her.
    She would love your help.
    Soara likes this.
  16. Shakacon New Member

Wonderful! We have 37 already waiting for you at Cardin Ward right now, we are so excited!
    Thank you so very much!
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

The little Halfling had a great time tonight handing out her quest to so many adventurers.
    She wanted to thank you all for coming out to find her.

Soara likes this.
  18. Shakacon New Member

[IMG]We loved being able to help our Guides!
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  19. Shakacon New Member

There are quite a few of us who are anxious to learn about all of the cool places in Thalumbra and The Celestial Realms...we hope we get to see them soon so we can help our Guides yet again!
    Soara and Axe Searcher like this.
  20. Kasheelaz New Member

Hello! Again I appreciate all your hard work! I love the guide events and am always letting folks know. I do have a request. I have a lot of guild members that are EUR and was wondering if we could get the Newsies quest at a time that they can get it?

Thank you again!
    Soara likes this.