Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

Let me look at the schedule and see what we can come up with!
  2. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

A lonely bard will need your help in the Frostfang Sea on Friday, February 15, around 11:00 am PST, as he tries to fix the mess he's made of proposing on Erollisi Day!
  3. Geo New Member

Greetings all :)
    Im new to this end of the forums and I wanted to know if the Kael or be Kaeled (think thats what it's called) guide quest will be offered again? I believe it rewards an enlargement item?
    Thank you and take care. ;)
    Yareth likes this.
  4. Yareth SWAT EQ

I will look into it for you!
    Geo likes this.
  5. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

A nobleman will be seeking help near the Claymore statue in Antonica on February 15 at 7am after hearing a damsel has been bewitched.
    Yareth likes this.
  6. Willowmyst New Member

7 am is awfully early, sorry to have missed this, but I presume another opportunity will be forthcoming
  7. Luna New Member

hiii can we have Erollisi's Messenger guide quest this weekend? ty ty!! =)
  8. Alenna Member

any chance that some time soon you might do the CD guide quest again?
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for an ogre in New Halas around the tradeskill area. Seems he has a plan to win a contest and needs some help
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I have heard that a small band of orcs are planning to look for help in Commonlands on Wednesday 2-20 around 4:30pm pacific. Seems they have been having some problems with some priests of their order... ;)o_O

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  11. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

The Stormshield clan will be looking for mighty hunters in the Eastern Wastes at 4pm on Februrary 27.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a somewhat confused barbarian in the Commonlands this evening around 4:30 PM PST. He is really quite harmless
  13. Yareth SWAT EQ

Quest-A-Thon March 2nd 2019! (All times are in Pacific)

8am - 9am: You sense a disturbance in the spirit realm and feel a force drawing you to the chapel in Cardin Ward. Someone is in need of your help!

9:30am - 10:30am: The sound of whirling gears and creaking cogs stretches across the realm from the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin! A visitor from the Ever Deep has arrived!

11:00am - 12pm: The ground shakes suddenly and a magical force flows through the land from the Wizard Spire in Teren’s Grasp in Kylong Plains! A visitor has arrived from an erudite realm!

If you can't make them this weekend, have no fear! They will appear again on the weekend of March 9th -10th!
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, March 3 at 1pm pacific.

Some coldain have been seen in Frostfang Sea area across from the Pilgrim's Landing. They are in need of some assistance with research they are conducting on the local flora (or is it fauna?). If you wish to help meet them there.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Mirteen New Member

Guides Rock! Thanks for doing these on AB this weekend and next!

Mirt
    Rosyposy and Yareth like this.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a dwarf in need of some help. Come on over to Antonica and find him at the lighthouse. He will be there at 4:30 PM PST
  17. Yareth SWAT EQ

Quest-A-Thon March 9nd 2019! (All times are in Pacific)

4:30pm - 5:30pm: You sense a disturbance in the spirit realm and feel a force drawing you to the chapel in Cardin Ward. Someone is in need of your help!

6:00pm -7:00pm: The sound of whirling gears and creaking cogs stretches across the realm from the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin! A visitor from the Ever Deep has arrived!

7:30pm - 9:00pm: The ground shakes suddenly and a magical force flows through the land from the Wizard Spire in Teren’s Grasp in Kylong Plains! A visitor has arrived from an erudite realm!

Please consider sending away pets and followers when you attend, as a courtesy to your fellow adventurers and visitors to your realm!
    Zartayn and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Gwindire New Member

Thank you to all the guides who put together and volunteered their time for the Quest-A-Thon! I made a new progression character last fall and I was able to pick up the status quests yesterday. Again, thank you so much for EVERYTHING you all do.
    Yareth and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (03-12-19) at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a high elf in New Halas, she will be seeking a few items
  20. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

A young druid seems to be in trouble with the Stormfather will be seeking help at 9:30 am in Frostfang Sea. Maybe you can assist her this morning.