Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Mumstheword Member

As another double status weekend approaches - Please pass along a request for the Newsies!
    Thanks so much.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post! As noted from a previous request, it is already on the list. :) We cannot confirm a specific date or time, but it will be coming :)
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Your call has been heard by the spirit realm! Stop by Obol Plains, Friday, 11/9 around 4pm PT to see how you can aid those in need.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  4. Tagorrah New Member

This is wonderful news.
    Who do we have to bribe with Dwarven Ale to get the Guides Guide to Thalumbra?

I keep extra casks in case of emergency.
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Tagorrah! No bribery needed, but we will do our best to get these quests to you as our contacts around Norrath become available. Coming from the spirit realm and the underground lands are no easy feat! :)
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Mind now tis not till 11-10-18 at 4:00 PM PST but be on the lookout for someone in Greater Fardark seeking help in exploring a certain land. Seek her close to Gearheart's Forge
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Stop by the lighthouse in Antonica on Wednesday, November 7th at 200 PM PT and you will find a member of the Loresinger family with a story to tell of years gone by.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  8. StrainAsylum New Member

THANK YOU ALL for doing the Guide events! And thank you for both Newsies and Guide's Guide!
  9. Norika Policy Team Member

On Monday, November 12, around 4 PM PT, you can help a Wood Elf Ranger with a very important mission. You'll find him near the Druid Rings in Greater Faydark.

The wood elf ranger got an arrow of pain to the back and won't be able to make it. He apologizes to all and sundry, and hopes to be back on his feet next week.
    Tagorrah likes this.
  10. panthorr68 New Member

Hello all, many thanks for all the quests and work you guides do when you volunteer, this has been a great weekend. that said is there any way you can squeeze in a repeat of the newsie quest today??? i have a couple alts on my wifes and mine accounts that have missed out on it.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello there and thanks for your post :)

I know it is a bit late in the day now, but I will pass the word along just in case. I am unable to make any guarantees on it though. :(
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

Tomorrow, 11/14/2018, there will be a member of the Loresinger Clan in Enchanted Lands around 2 PM PT. They just need a wee bit of help.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

A mysterious stranger has traveled long distances to speak with you. Will you answer their call?

Listen for them on the following days:

Thursday, 11/15 around 5pm PT
    Saturday 11/17 around 1pm PT
    Sunday 11/18 around 12pm PT

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Greetings, travelers!

You're invited to stop by the Kylong Plains Wizard Spires tomorrow, Friday the 16th of November. Come around 2 PM PT and see what the mystery is all about.
  15. Xianthia New Member

Is the one being offered today (15th) at KP wiz spires as well? Late to ask, so here's hoping! Thank you for the quest offers.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (11-19-18) at 4:00 PM PST be on the look-out for someone needing some help in the Kylong Plains at the Wizard Spires
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Yakinti Guest

A Fashionista will be wanting your attention tonight in
    EVERFROST
    near the end of the docks nearest the portal.

November 21, 2018 at 11:00 am PST (Pacific Standard time)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Leonitas Member

Any chance we can get some News in Obol Plains sometime during this status event? I had some toons miss it ;)
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post! We will pass the word along :)
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Our mysterious stranger will be making a few more appearances, so be ready to answer their call for help!

Listen for them on the following days:

Saturday, 11/24 around 1pm PT in Kylong
    Sunday 11/25 around 10am PT in Commonlands

Rosyposy likes this.