Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Rory Guest

THIS JUST IN: Taverns in Antonica are having signs posted to their bulletin boards about a lost pet dragon. If you can help this dragon find his way home on Thursday, October 25, 2018 around 6 PM pacific time, perhaps he will be thankful enough to reward you. Mind you, he is playful and gets distracted easily.

I will be by the docks in the village of shin around 7:30 PM to come say hello to you all and ensure the dragon got home safe. So please come to say hello and to those who stick around and chat, I will have a special announcement. See you all then!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard a Necromancer has lost his pet in Darklight woods.
    He will need helpful adventurers to help in the search.
    Tonight Oct 24 at 6 pm pst.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that there are Adventurers looking to save the lost souls in Norrath.
    Naylie would be so thankful.
    I heard the little halfling in a bear skin hat will be looking for helpers
    Sunday- Nov 3. around 4 pm pst up in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains.
    I hope you all can make the trip up there.
  4. Krizani New Member

Thank you, thank you! I seem to always have new kids to do this quest...
  5. Rosyposy Active Member

Today, Sunday, Nov. 4?
  6. Sollandra New Member

Thank you, thank you !
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey Skyfire!

I know that little Halfling was so happy to see all of you yesterday. She'll be back out in a couple of weeks and hopefully find some more people to help her out.

I just heard that another Halfling is having a pig problem. Maybe you all could help him out Thursday Nov 8 about 6 pm pst.
    Sorry the pig slept through the event.

We did have two dragons out during the same time period and they appreciate everyone who stopped by to help them.
    Thank you so much.
  8. Mumstheword Member

Kaukumu, Thanks so much for being awesome and ahead of the curve by offering the Newsies in prep for the upcoming double status weekend! So many people in the game have been tearful that they missed it, even though your crowd was huge, Would it be possible to stop by again between now and double weekend?? Nothing ventured nothing gained? Thanks so much!
  9. Rory Guest

Hear ye! Hear Ye!
    Town criers and messengers all say the same thing: Oyen Loresinger will be by the Antonica Lighthouse on November 10th around 6PM Pacific time to tell you all the first part to a tale around the camp fire

Also, keep an eye on the forums for details on our upcoming Quest-o-thon that evening.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Mumstheword Member

Quest-o-thon!! Rory you make our little hearts sing!
  11. Mirteen New Member

just a quick nudge - how about a newsies and guide's guide over on AB today or tomorrow :)?
    Leonitas likes this.
  12. Mumstheword Member

Yes, Quests being offered across the board on other servers, but no word on AB. Would like a response there for the weekend. Thanks so much.
    Leonitas likes this.
  13. Rory Guest

As promised, details on the Quest-o-Thon

This Wednesday, November 14, the guides of the shattered lands wanted to thank you for being part of our server. We love to see each and every one of you at all of our quests and events, so without further ado:

We start off the day by having a genuine fortune teller come to The Commonlands at 9AM Pacific Time, come get your fortunes read so you know what may come your way. At least that's what we were told, no guarantee on how accurate these fortunes will be, nor that you will like them. Get your fortunes read at your own risk. TheGuidesOfTheShatteredLandsAreNotResponsibleForMisfortunesGettingTurnedIntoADuckOrInaccurateFortuneReadingsDoNotGetYourFortuneReadIfYouSufferFromMagicalAnemiaOrAreOrHaveEverBeenDeadPleaseReadResponsibly

Soon after that, an illusionist will be found in The Feerrott at 10 AM pacific time issuing a challenge to anyone in Norrath who will take up the gauntlet, the rules will be simple find him, but there is a twist, he is an illusionist and can be anyone or anything. good luck *grins*

Have you ever wanted to be on a game show, or maybe you are just great at riddles? Put your wits to the test and come battle it out elimination style in New Halas at 11 AM Pacific Time everyone will win something, but the grand-prize winner will win *OMITTED*

Then after a short break, at 2 PM Pacific Time, a magician will be arriving in Antonica to perform (practice) some magic tricks for (on) you, and they are a sight to see.

At 3 PM Pacific Time, those of you who enjoy when Oyen comes to town will have a blast because you should be expecting not one, not two, not three, but five different stories by the shores of The Village of Shin!

Our 4 PM slot is still being decided and will be a surprise when we hear from the powers that be!

At 5 PM pacific time, a young halfling will appear in Antonica and will need some help, she is not all that good with words and wants help to decide what she can say after thanksgiving dinner. Perhaps you could tell her what blessings Norrath has blessed you with this year and she can get some ideas from that.

Finally after another short break, at 7 PM pacific time any adventurers looking to save some lost souls in the land of the dead Obol Plains Cardin Ward will have their chance they will thank you for your help!

14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Unfortunately the guides of Skyfire cannot run quests on the AB server.
    I hope you have posted your request on their player forum.
    I'm sure they would be happy to help you out.
  15. Rory Guest

New developments on the Quest-o-Thon just came in via snail mail

This Wednesday, November 14, the guides of the shattered lands wanted to thank you for being part of our server. We love to see each and every one of you at all of our quests and events, so without further ado:

We start off the day by having a genuine fortune teller come to The Commonlands at 9AM Pacific Time, come get your fortunes read so you know what may come your way. At least that's what we were told, no guarantee on how accurate these fortunes will be, nor that you will like them. Get your fortunes read at your own risk.TheGuidesOfTheShatteredLandsAreNotResponsibleForMisfortunesGettingTurnedIntoADuckOrInaccurateFortuneReadingsDoNotGetYourFortuneReadIfYouSufferFromMagicalAnemiaOrAreOrHaveEverBeenDeadPleaseReadResponsibly

Soon after that, an illusionist will be found in The Feerrott at 10 AM pacific time issuing a challenge to anyone in Norrath who will take up the gauntlet, the rules will be simple find him, but there is a twist, he is an illusionist and can be anyone or anything. good luck *grins*

Have you ever wanted to be on a game show, or maybe you are just great at riddles? Put your wits to the test and come battle it out elimination style in New Halas at 11 AM Pacific Time everyone will win something, but the grand-prize winner will win *OMITTED*

Then after a short break, at 2 PM Pacific Time, a magician will be arriving in Antonica to perform (practice) some magic tricks for (on) you, and they are a sight to see.

At 3 PM Pacific Time, those of you who enjoy when Oyen comes to town will have a blast because you should be expecting not one, not two, not three, but SIX different stories by the shores of The Village of Shin!

At 4 PM pacific time, a young halfling will appear in Antonica and will need some help, she is not all that good with words and wants help to decide what she can say after thanksgiving dinner. Perhaps you could tell her what blessings Norrath has blessed you with this year and she can get some ideas from that.

At 5 PM Pacific Time, get on your marks! Get set! GO!!!! It is a race to the finish in Thundering Steppes! Be there or be square!

Finally after another short break, at 7 PM pacific time any adventurers looking to save some lost souls in the land of the dead Obol Plains Cardin Ward will have their chance they will thank you for your help!

16. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

Rumor has it a young half elf will be on the Qeynos docks serving out her punishment on
    Thursday November 15th at 7:00 AM (PST)
    Come by and see if you can help her learn her lesson.

17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey there my wonderful Skyfire adventurers.

I heard tell of a Erudite that will be in Kylong Plains tonight at 6pm pst handing out a Guide to the Celestial Realms.

If you miss her tonight Thursday 11/15, I heard she will be out again tomorrow night Friday 11/16 about the same time and same place.

This is a well sought after quest. Please group up with friends and store away your mounts and pets. That will help her pass out the Guide much faster.
    Thank you!
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Sollandra New Member

Thank you sooooo much ! I almost missed it ! I checked an hour after the posted time and the guide was still there :) Thanks again !!!
  19. Mumstheword Member

Looking for the ole GG to Thum. quest. Thanks
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Now I heard a rumor that Adventurer Mumstheword might be interested in.
    I hope you are listening. :)

I heard that really early (5am pst) Sunday Nov 16 there will be someone in Kelethin looking for adventurers to do a bit of recon into Thalumbra.

Some Guides' Guide assignment of some sort.

I know its early, but those eager beavers will need to rise up and get out of bed if they truly want it.
    ;)