Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Katamarrant Guest

Kraeg the mightiest hunter in Norrath will invite you to a hunt party in Kael Drakhel on Thursday 02/02/2017 at around 8:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 17h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow

due to server upgrade running today at 07:00 to 09:00 AM PDT, the hunting party is postponed same day at 10:00 AM PDT / 06:00 PM BST / 19h00 Paris Time / 20h00 Moskow 2 hours later
  2. Hufflepuff New Member

got to meet Kraegs. Quest was great fun
  3. Katamarrant Guest

you feel concerned by fashion ? Sneul Wintertour will explain you all the subtilities of this kind of art today around 5:00 AM PDT / 01:01 PM BST / (14h00 Paris Time) / 16h00 moskow at New Halas near Erollisi Temple
  4. Tumma New Member

Hey guys, I really enjoy all the work you are doing. Some guide events lead to some nice roleplaying with other players as well.
    I have a request; is it possible to do the event calles Erollisi's Messenger as that is one of the few I still miss. If is still exsists, I don't even know that for sure.
  5. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Wednesday 15 February 2017 a love sick troll named Rhomie seeks your help. Something to do with a love potion. She'll be in New Halas around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow
  6. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

A Troll was standing around near the shrine of Erollisi the other day. After a few people approached her, she mentioned she wished to create a love potion to help her woo the heart of the one she loves. With Erollisi days and everything, who would we be if we didn't give love a helping hand?

So we traveled around Norrath in order to find the necessary ingredients for this love potion, and then also brew it. A flower of true love's hope. A rose of heartbreak. Two opposites mixed together with some fairy dust in order to aquire an even greater effect. I'm quite impressed with how alchemists can manage to figure these things out.

With the finished potion in hand, I was about to head over to the recipient of Rhomie's love when a thought occured to me. The effect of the love potion is without doubt. However how can you be sure the recipient will direct their love to the right person, or Troll in this case?

I went to Rhomie again and told her about this dilemma. Just randomly handing out a love potion to someone is bound to fail. Having thought about it for a while, she pulled out a used hanky. But of course! If the first thing you come in contact with after you drink a love potion, you'll most certainly stop at nothing untill you find its owner.

... long story short, the recipient, Luc the Half-Elf, was so infatuated with the hanky it was kinda scary. It didn't help that it was a used hanky either. Nevertheless, Erollisi will be happy knowing that love will blossom this day.

Thank you for running the event! It was quite fun roleplaying this little story with Rhomie, and I hope there'll be more opportunities for more fun in the future.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  7. Gratouillis New Member

Yes thx a lot for all the events and the quests :)
    But ! for ogre is better to put the alternative view !!!! in standard, we are all the same, it's awful !!!
    So, my Gratou looks like this and it's better for all the eyes :D
    [IMG]
  8. Enertocter Member

Out of curiosity, what type of events do you Guides like to run yourselves? Do you prefer events where you "just" hand out a quest? Or maybe events where you have to discuss and roleplay with the players in order to progress? Mayhap events where you have to travel around the current zone for one reason or another? Story events?

Personally I'm quite fond of any event where you can really get into character, roleplay wise. Heck, I try to do it no matter what type of event it is, but the ones designed to roleplay in are the best. Lots of unexpected things can happen, which makes it exciting given you can never truly tell what's next.

So, what type of events does everyone like? Guides and other players alike for that matter. I'd love to hear your take on what makes events enjoyable to you.
  9. Sylunee Senior EQ2 Valor

Personally, i`d like to run more RP and scripts with free conversation.Unfortunately, since the servermerge, i cannot guide anymore using my native language. Some of the players speak french and no english, some of them russian (so they don`t speak anything at all).It was hard to find some RP-interrested players on Valor, on Thurgadin it`s nearly impossible. Once I joined Valor and there was a big RP-playerbase. Since the game changed to a more farming-based playstyle and playerbase changed either, RP is a forgotten thing on our server.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  10. Katamarrant Guest

Nothing more to tell, Sylunee resumed perfectly what is the problem on Thurgardin. Not eaasy to roleplay ... but we try !
  11. Enertocter Member

Well, I'll make sure to roleplay as much as possible whenever I come across your events. At the very least, you'll have one player here who's eager to take the event further than what's just asked.

Looking forward to see what kind of crazy roleplay shenanigans we can come up with in the future. :)
  12. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains on Wednesday 03/01/2017 at 8:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / (17h00 Paris Time) / 18h00 moskow
  13. Rayno New Member

Thank you for the event yesterday Mindsender. I have looked a long time for that Quest, so it was really nice, to get it at last :) ... thanks
    Katamarrant likes this.
  14. Katamarrant Guest

I have heard that a young woman had offended the Stormfather and will need your help today 03/14/2017 around 8:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 17h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow in New Halas.

Any kind of help will be much appreciated ...
  15. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Pixi say I go snowy town other day. Met small Gnome. Name is Hal- Hai- Halla- ... Hali! Hali say many things. Uh, me head hurt thinking what Hali said ... Pixi, what did Hali said? Uh, Pixi say weather thing is angry. Make roof of Hali home be gone. Much water there now. Much, much water.

Hali want help, Pixi say I help Hali. I, uh ... bash much wood for roof. Hali build new roof. Give soft cloth for water? Is confused ... cloth for water? Ugh, headache thinking ... Pixi say I no think, only give. Me do so. Oh! Also blue thing. Not not-blue thing. Angry weather thing like blue things. I have blue thing! Give to Hali. Weather thing happy now? Yay! Hali happy too. Thank me. I thank too. Others also help. Also thanked.

Hali got wood. Got cloth. Got blue thing. Hali say she leave now. Me say bye. Pixi also say bye. Hali gone. All happy.

(I'm giving my summary of the even like this because it's fun to roleplay! Though if it's too annoying to read it like this, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. Else I'll just continue. Oh, why I'm a Troll now? Roleplay opportunities! Also fun! In case you're wondering, Pixi is the little Pixie behind my right shoulder.)

Thanks for the event. I quite enjoyed it!
    Katamarrant likes this.
  16. Katamarrant Guest

An often absent-minded inventor will require your help in Withered lands today 03/22/2017 at 08:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 17h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  17. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Wednesday 29th March around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow a Riddlemaster named Conundrums will hold a riddle contest on the docks of New Halas/Frostfang Sea.
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains on Wednesday 04/05/2017 at 09:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow
  19. Katamarrant Guest

Master hunter Kraegg will be waiting in Kael Drakkel entrance challenging you in hunting contest ... if you dare it !! it will take place on wednesday 04/26/2017 at noon (BST) 13h00 (Paris) 15h00 (Moskow) 04:00 AM (PDT)
  20. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains on Monday 04/08/2017 at 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 20h00 moskow