Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11/28/2016 around 4:00 PM PST in Greater Faydark there will be a ghostly orc seeking revenge against those who have wrong him. Drop by and see if you can help this poor fellow out
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Do you like Axes? That axe crazed dwarf will be looking for help near the entrance to Greater Fayday in the Butcherblock Mountians tonight 12/1/16 at 700 PM PT, 800PM MT, 1000PM ET.
    Fyuri likes this.
  3. redwoodtreesprite New Member

No show on the guide at the listed time. I am central, so my 9:00 is 7:00 PT. Ah well...
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Attention please, there will be a snow person on the docks of New Halas tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST. This is your chance to get a lovely robe for the holidays that are fast approaching. That is tomorrow Dec 3rd :)
  5. Fyuri Active Member

so that is dec 3?
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Sometimes old wood elves get forgetful... aye Dec 3 :)
    Fyuri likes this.
  7. Kirito New Member

any sightings of Dwarves in the Eastern Wastes lately?
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I am not sure, dwarves can be ornery at times, I will pass the question along :)
    Fyuri likes this.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

My my my looks like Frostfell is with us once more. Tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST (12-07-2016) if you are on the docks of Antonica you will find Krampus looking to hand out gifts to naughty children, just tell him your naughty deed for a present (FYI-Keep the deeds PG13 please and thank you)
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

So,... rewarding voluntary mis-deeds,... aka evil;
    as opposed to espousing noble acts and charity,...
    This event, I will not be participating in.
  11. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

She was a bit late, but she did show up. Sorry about that,
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Alas,Krampus will have to reschedule this for another day.
  13. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

I love Frostfell. You will find me hosting this years "Dancing with the Fauns". Come chat with me, I will be in the the Frostfell Winter Wonderland somewhere during the day and evening. I can't tell you exactly when, but I will be there 3 times tomorrow. I will be starting sometime after 12 Noon PT, 1 PM MT, 2 PM CT. 3 PM ET. Hope you come and chat.

PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS NOT A QUEST, THIS IS SIMPLY MY WAY OF HAVING FUN AND GIVING FROSTFELL GIFTS.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a sad face ogre in the Gorowyn housing district Sunday (12-11-16) around 4:00 PM PST looking for help with her baking treats for Santa Glug. Perhaps you can drop by and give her a hand?
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Due to real life I had to run this quest yesterday instead of today.
    Fyuri likes this.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening 4:00 PM PST (12-17-16) there will be a poor Gigglegibber in Qeynos Harbor looking for some help with presents he has lost. Maybe you can help him out.
  17. Norika Policy Team Member

Greetings, everyone, I just got an adorable little invitation that I wanted to share with you. Imagine a delicately frosted card with cerulean cursive....

Who: Anyone interested in advancing research into sentience in the field of mycology
    When: Tomorrow, Wednesday the 21st of December, 2016 at 3 PM Pacific Time (6 PM ET/11 PM UTC)
    Where: The Frostfang Sea Docks
    How: A wizard named Kimmel will be handing out research tools, so no need to fret about how :)
    Why: For fun, of course!
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

As far as advancing your research, perhaps a more advanced trap that an accomplished Tinkerer could craft for you that would allow one to take one of these little Fungoids home {read: plushy} or perhaps with your "Notes" from your Thesis that would could combine into a recipe where we could don a similar shape and size of these Fungoids{read: disguise like the Gnmelin Facade}
    Please let us know how more-so we may advance your research.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (Dec 26th) I'll be in Frostfell Village around 4:00 PM PST telling stories and passing out a frostfell treat or two. Mind now this is not a quest just story time. So if your able come on in and hear two Little Red Riding gnome stories
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Word has it an ogre will be in New Halas 12-27-16 at 4:00 PM PST looking for some help with her shopping, seems she may need a few bags to hold all the goodies she bought.