Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Silvanae New Member

That was fun! Thank you to all the guides who participated.. oh.. and MrOrcinson.. just want you to know Junior was naughty.. I caught him wallowing in the pigsty. I was forced to make him take a bath!

/grins
  2. Tallann Well-Known Member

If you're in the mood for some Aether racing this weekend, I've heard that the gnomes will be assembling the track in the Thundering Steppes at approximately 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, September 11th. It will be available for six hours, so be sure to head out there before 12:00 a.m. (midnight) PST / 3:00 a.m. (Monday, September 12th) EST and put in some laps if you can!
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: Coming up on Thursday 9-15 around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica, I have heard tell of a bit of a o_O dance as we head into the fall season.... This should be fun for one and all!:D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  4. Xianthia New Member

If you can find the time to offer the Newsies and the Thalumbra one in the next few weeks, it would be wonderful. I realize this one gets asked for a lot :) Happily have many more toons now after the double xp weekend and ended up with characters that don't even have it in their log :p

EST time please :) thank you so much in advance!

edit to clarify about the time - can do PST, as often it's been offered it ends up being in the middle of the day or early evening for me - bottom line :) flexible!
    Lily Hopsalong likes this.
  5. Brokenside New Member

just curious if you could do the event that gives you the item to shrink mushroom event or something forgot what its called :x would be great im always at work and miss all the good events
  6. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

This was recently asked, I will include the official response. Be sure to watch here for when they do become available again!

Noranvelce said:
    “Growth and shrink items are in demand.
    I have 2 different characters that can use both and I know several people who would love the same as well.
    Do you think we can have those guide quests offered soon?

The Fungoid Souvenir and the Visage of Kael?”
    I'm afraid most of our dwarven friends -- of both the normal and Coldain varieties -- are taking a break to attend a lengthy family retreat. (Halden is always too drunk to remember these things, so you might still see him around from time to time.) They're not available right now, but they'll be back later in the year, and I'll be sure to let them know they've been missed!
    Tallann, Aug 25, 2016
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Monday 9-19 around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods, o_O can you feel it?:rolleyes: Magic is in the air!!! :D

;)
    More Soon!:rolleyes:
  8. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

We are getting into the time of year where things go bump:eek: in the night... and you never know what you might findo_O around that corner... :confused: We are heading into the fall season... and would seem to be a great time to have a hunt..:cool: a scavenger hunt...;) If you enjoy the hunt, come to Nektulos Forest on Thursday around 4:30pm pacific and see what I mean! :D

9. Astartea sol`Lunare New Member

Sorry I went brain dead after posting my request and never followed up to check for replies until now. I'm very glad to know that all three versions of race have been made available to the guides. It would be a shame if they were lost. The best time for me would be around 3-5pm pm PST pretty much any given day.

As for the dwarf. I hope he's enjoying his retreat and look forward to his return. I let my son know he'll need to wait until he gets back. He was very upbeat about it and he said thank you for the gratz. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Psssstttttttttttttt.... :cool:

I have heard that a young bard will be in need of some assistance on Monday 9-26 around 4:30pm pacific in Enchanted Lands.... ;) Seems they have lost something of some importance!:eek:

11. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ohhhhh... the frogmanity!!:eek:
    o_O I have just heard that a desolate family of frogs:( has been spotted near the docks of the Enchanted Lands:oops: and will be in need of helpful adventurers on Wednesday 9-28 around 4:30pm pacific. :eek: They are in need of any and all insect food!

12. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

*GASP*......:eek:
    Be on the lookout!! :eek: Hide!! Be afraid...o_O be very afraid!!:confused:
    I have heard that the zombies will be running loose on Thursday near some ruins in Antonica!:eek: It seems that the height of the zombie infestation will be around 4:30pm pacific! :( Hide I tell you! Hide your children... your pets.. and most of all your frogs!! :eek:

Ocarinah likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Member

I haven't been able to attend lately...makes me very sad. Maybe I can make it to this one! I am not scared of a zombie!
  14. Xianthia New Member

Hi, it's me again!

Is it possible to schedule the Newsies quest in the next couple of weeks? Double SP is coming soon in celebration of new expac and I'd like to try and get double sp from that quest on newbie characters!

Thanks for what you do and your time.
    Regards, Xianthia
  15. Arturous New Member

Seconded! Preferably one that Isn't at 4:30 on a weekday when a lot of us are still at work.
    Anteauss and svenhard like this.
  16. Anteauss New Member

I would also love to see this event again soon. ;)
  17. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Thursday 10-13 around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica, the imps are loose!!:eek:
    Then I have heard a tale:cool: that around 8pm pacific on Saturday 10-15 that a very popularo_O ....guest....:D will be making an appearance in Obol Plains...:confused: I think you know the one..:p

Rosyposy, Xianthia and svenhard like this.
  18. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Alert!!

Is that singing that I hear coming from near the lighthouse in Antonica?o_O Hmmm... :confused: it seems that there is some singing certainly... around 4pm pacific on Friday 10-14!

19. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:cool: Ahhhh..... this time of year... all the colors of the leaves..:) the crisp morning air... :oops: I think it is time for a party!! That's right!! This Saturday on the 15th 29th we will be having a party in the guide's home!! If you like, you could even come in costume! This promises to be the best party all year!! Listen in the general channel for more details and request an invite to join us!
    Hope to see you all there!! :D

(Sorry for the date change, there was some confusion, but the 29th is the correct date)
    Ocarinah likes this.
  20. Xianthia New Member

Woo hoo! Thank you so much!