Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Lateana New Member

Thank you for the Newsies :)
  2. Redsteelzz New Member

Ezofia you are awesome. Thank you!
  3. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Short notice but I know of a homesick halfling that may need some help in Butcherblock Mountains tonight at 9PM.

I hope you all can come and help him out.

Guide Andereth.
  4. Sollandra New Member

9pm PST ? docks ? /crosses fingers
  5. Sollandra New Member

Thank you, thank you :)
  6. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Ahoy Skyfire! Oyarnna Loresinger is coming to Antonica TODAY (September 19th) to share another great tale she has recently uncovered. Join her near the lighthouse at 6:00 PM (Pacific Time) to hear this mighty tale.
    Faeonara likes this.
  7. Sollandra New Member

"Axe and Ye Shall Receive " for the "Decorating with Axes " recipe ? Please :):)
  8. Atherne New Member

I would like the "Axe and Ye Shall Receive " quest too. Missed the last time, if that was this quest, because it occurred too quickly for me to get online. Please, pretty please.
  9. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Sollandra and Atherne! That axe-crazed dwarf has gone away on a bit of a family retreat. We aren't sure when he'll return but I'm certain he will be desperate to talk with any and all about axes when he does. When I see him I'll make sure to tell him he was missed and alert you all of his return.
  10. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Ellru for the answer ! I hope the axe-crazed dwarf will not retire ! Some of us will still wait for him !
  11. Atherne New Member

Thank you for your reply, and I hope our dwarven friend returns soon.
  12. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello all,

Speaking of dwarfs, if any of you love spirits then I suggest you look for a beer loving dwarf in Frostfang Sea tomorrow night (Saturday the 24th of September) at 9PM Pacific.

Guide Andereth.
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I think those gnomes are setting up their Aether Racetrack in Thundering Steppes later today:
    Saturday September 24,2016.
    I heard them clanging and banging on the contraption trying to get it started.
    They said that they have a new disk color-Purple they would like people to try out.
    So If you like a fast track stop by from 2 pm pst til 7 pm pst
    and beat the best score on the leader board.

Have a great time!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kamm New Member

please bring back Frost Fang Sea Quest would like to get the yellow Mushroom Hat.
  15. Lithyngale Quest Team Member

Hi Kamm,

Thanks for asking about our friends who are intrigued by fungus and all things mushroom.

The last we heard from the researchers, they were going to take a vacation. Last we knew, they intended to travel through the realms of Norrath looking for information about some of the other creatures that have sparked their curiosity. I'm sure they'll get back to investigating the tiny mushrooms out there in New Halas sometime in the future, Until then, I fear they've taken their caps and have not even seen fit to send us a post card!
  16. Nero New Member

I know this is a never ending request, but any chance we can get another round of Newsies and Exploring Thalumbra in time for the double XP event coming up?

Would make a lot of sense with all the new lvl 95 and lvl 100 toons running around due to the promos DBG has been running.

Skyfire would definitely appreciate it :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Redsteelzz New Member

+1 for the Exploring Thalumbra request :)
  18. Aerymar New Member

After spending many hours collecting odds and ends, in celebration of Nights of the Dead, including many quests involving aid to some unfortunate people. A weary mage in blue robes, being closely followed by a small black dragon, bouncing at his heals, enters the Tower of Knowledge. Seeking out the sage that sells many books of knowledge and lore.

"Excuse me friend. Might you suggest and books that pertain to this festive holiday. Something that imparts the lore and legends, and the histories and practices. Something I may add to my collection?"
  19. Nero New Member

Double status is quickly approaching (starts a week from today)

Can we please do something similar to what the other servers are doing and have a mini schedule of upcoming events? I'm pretty sure all of the other servers have had the Newsies and or Exploring Thalumbra quests offered within the last 2 weeks.

It would be so very helpful if we could please get a little heads up. A lot of us have jobs and are working hard to provide valuable feedback for Beta, which means we arent in general chat on Skyfire.

Please please please can we have someone put together an "upcoming events" list so that we can plan better. It would also be great if that list contained a quest that involved us freeing some chained spirits and potentially exploring a certain sub-terranean zone *hint hint*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Aerymar New Member

Bah... of course these events take place when I'll either be sleeping or driving :( sometimes being a truckdriver really sux. Are there any quest Books this time round I can find a guide to get? I completely missed the Tinkerfest ones, in spite of asking in game... I didn't know of this forum at the time.