Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Rumor has it that a gnome could use a hand testing out his latest invention in the Moors of Ykesha later today...

Sunday 07/31/2016 at 2pm (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Leonitas Member

not that i'm complaining, but will it be hard for folks to grab both quests at same time? i believe things are happening in Kael at the same time? :)
  3. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

The one in Eastern Waste has been delayed 15 minutes so that will give you more time to run between.
    Leonitas likes this.
  4. Leonitas Member

Thanks for keeping us informed! we appreciate everything each one of you does!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I went in to book a vacation today...At the Halflings travel agency? OH boy that little Halfling is all in a tizzy! She sent a Snow creature to the wrong location! Instead of someplace cold she sent him to Jarsath Wastes! So I am asking all you brave adventures if you could go to Jarsath Wastes tomorrow (aug 2) and help that poor creature out? He will be near the druid rings...OH and bring your thinking caps as you are going to need them! The time you ask? 12 pm pacific!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Gryger SWAT EQ2

[UPDATE: Please note - the date and time of the quest have changed since the original post]

Well, it's been a great Tinkerfest, I hope everyone had fun!
    It just so happens I was hanging about over at Gnomeland Security and heard rumors of a gnome wandering around the Moors of Ykesha looking for people to help her with a couple of things she hopes to accomplish before Tinkerfest winds down, so to speak.

I reached out to a vizier friend of mine in Maj-Dul and he swears the spirits told him she would be there at the time listed below.

Wednesday, August 3rd at 1900 (7 pm) Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Just want to confirm the date for this. Tinkerfest ends early morn on the 4th according to the calendar. While I am glad there is a guide quest, is the day correct for this?
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

You're quite right! I misread the calendar. I have modified the quest's date and time. It will be today (Wednesday, 08/03) at 7pm Pacific time.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Cool! Will be there then. :)
  10. Avahlynn New Member

Thank you for the quests for Tinkerfest tonight, I had fun!

I would be thrilled with the chance to get the beauty cream and the steaming jumjum pie house items. I'm around est 10am to 4pm, and can usually pop online during those hours, weekdays. (I'm backwards from most folks, in that my weekends and evenings are my busy schedule times).

Again many thanks!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Zaldan Guest

Doesn't EVERYONE enjoy decorating their homes?
    I do believe there will be an Arasai looking for help to decorate her lovey home. Perhaps some of you might be interested in helping her gather some items to create a new decor? Look for her to be asking for help on August 6th somewhere around 5pm PST. I am sure she would appreciate all the help she can get.
    Leonitas and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Those blasted gnolls in Antonica are becoming a real hassle! Qeynos could use a hand in clearing them out. Head out to Antonica later today if you are interested!

Sunday 08/07/16 @ 1500 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I went shopping in the Village of Shin today and ran across one who is very distraught. She said she would be back tomorrow (Mon Aug 8) at around 6pm pacific time. She will be near the docks in hopes of someone coming to help her. She was mumbling something about gnomes and disappearing books. Maybe you all could go see what it is she needs? Thanks!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

One of our famous Loresingers will be needing your help! Stop by the Isle of Mara Aug 15th 6pm pacific time to see what she might need! She will be by the docks!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Isle of Refuge!

I just came over to join the wonderful team of guides here on Isle of Refuge and I must say that I am totally loving both my team and all of you wonderful players. So, here I was --running around collecting shinies when I ran into this business woman, Edwina, and she started chatting with me. Can you believe she wanted to buy my shinies? As if! I save those for all of you. :) So, I told her that and she told me I had no business sense at all. She told me that she would be back by the New Halas Docks area to make one more effort to get some good business deals going. Can you believe she wants to focus on importing and exporting Coffee of all things? Why I don't even like Coffee myself, I am a Hot Cocoa girl, you see.

Anyway, if you are interested in helping her out on her newest venture, Edwina told me she would be back at the New Halas Docks at 11:00am PST on Tuesday, August 23rd. Unfortunately, I cannot be there as I have a prior engagement, but if you could post some pictures of it if you go, then I could live vicariously through you!

P.S. I promise that I will come out and chat with you in Norrath soon (with my shinies, of course), but I need to go on a couple more shiny hunting expeditions first to be better prepared.

UPDATE!!!
    Oh no! A little bird told me that Edwina's ship got caught in a storm and was blown off course. Hopefully, her ship will be able to dock later today at 2PM PST at New Halas Docks. If not, she will have to catch the next boat coming to New Halas. After such a harrowing experience, I am sure she is going to want a nice cup of coffee to calm her nerves.
    Leonitas and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Leonitas Member

Welcome to the Isle of Refuge! May you find all the refuge, fun, adventures, and, of course, shinies! ...as your heart desires! We look forward to meeting you and edwina soon!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Isle of Refuge! I found this note and I am hoping you all will know what it is about.

*you unfold the note to read: "It's time for fun and time to play, we'll catch the sun ere it goes away! Come join us now, we're not so far, The commonlands is where we are!"*

So head on out to the Common Lands Outside the Freeport gate and see if you can figure this out! Sunday Aug 21st at 1pm pacific time!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thank you Leonitas for your kind welcome. :) I must say I love it here already! Everyone is so wonderful.

I do hope that you will be able to stop by to see Edwina tomorrow, 11:00am PST on Tuesday, August 23rd, at the New Halas Docks. Please, if you do catch her, let me know about how it went here. I would so enjoy hearing of some fine adventure or excitement. I wish I could be there, but I will be working all day tomorrow and will miss out on the fun!

UPDATE!!!!
    Oh no! A little bird told me that Edwina's ship got caught in a storm and was blown off course. Hopefully, her ship will be able to dock later today at 2PM PST at New Halas Docks. If not, she will have to catch the next boat coming to New Halas. After such a harrowing experience, I am sure she is going to want a nice cup of coffee to calm her nerves.
  19. Rosyposy Active Member

Per the Maintenance Notification for tomorrow, the game is expected to be down for six hours. If so, this will need to be rescheduled... :( Guides are VERY much appreciated!
  20. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Oh no! A little bird told me that Edwina's ship got caught in a storm and was blown off course. Hopefully, her ship will be able to dock later today at 2PM PST at New Halas. If not, she will have to catch the next boat coming to New Halas. After such a harrowing experience, I am sure she is going to want a nice cup of coffee to calm her nerves.
    Rosyposy likes this.