Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. aphonsus New Member

Thanks, I didn't realize that was the quest. Missed it anyway, had to work :( Next time.
  2. Katamarrant Guest

Tuesday June 6th 7th a Gnemlin named Tixwell Flipvolt will be waiting for you in Kelethin (Greater Faydark) near the portal to Thalumbra.
    Tixwell will be there from 08:00am (PDT) - 04:00pm (BST) - 17h00 (Paris) - 18h00 (Moskow)
    Neolia likes this.
  3. Neolia New Member

Sorry, dear I don't understand: I think there's a mistake on meeting day reported: today is Monday 6th. Tesday is the 7th. When Tixwell will be on Thurgadin server, then? today or tomorrow?

Thank you so much all Guides! Thanks for entartain us and for all the fun you give us everytime, also when we are too many to interact with us one by one, you always do all the best to make us happy and satisfy our requests. So Thanks again and again! :)
  4. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

It's on Tuesday June 7th. I fixed Katamarrant's post for you *grins*
  5. Neolia New Member

Thank you so much, Ninwa :)
  6. Katamarrant Guest

Sorry for the mistake :(

This will be on Tuesday and it will be on 06/07/2016 of course
  7. Cloudrat New Member

OH fiddle I read that as 8PM PDT and was all set up :(( Now I see it's been edited to read 8 am :((( Missed it again sigh.
  8. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, June 8th, a Dhalgar named Gadhron Steelbend has found his way to Greater Faydark. Find him near the portal to Thalumbra in Kelethin! He'll be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow
    Cloudrat likes this.
  9. Cloudrat New Member

Thank you to Gadrhon for going above and beyond the call of duty to allow some of us stragglers to get all our babies in to get the quest:) He is one very personable guide and an asset to your squad! Time to fly around and dodge some nasty mobs and breakdown and get a guildhall:)

Thanks again!!
  10. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

It was my pleasure Cloudrat (and Lostkittyz...) *winks*
    Cloudrat likes this.
  11. Glenfire Guide EQ2 Valor

Another Malduran will be looking for help in Kelethin tonight at around 5:30 UK time!
  12. Ocarinah Member

In case anyone is interested I just posted a Spoiler in Norrathian Homeshow thread on forums of the walk-thru of the newest guide event. Here is the link.
    Cloudrat likes this.
  13. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, June 15th, a Dhalgar named Gadhron Steelbend has found his way to Greater Faydark again. Find him near the portal to Thalumbra in Kelethin! He'll be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow.
  14. Katamarrant Guest

Tomorrow 06/15/2016 at noon BST (04:00AM PDT / 13h00 Paris / 14:00 Moscow) the axe collector will be present at Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains)
  15. tommotley New Member

I keep missing these events even though I have put this as a watched thread. I have not received any alerts or emails. I try to check it, but seems to be out of sinc. Should I be getting an email if I've marked this as a watched thread?
  16. Sylunee Senior EQ2 Valor

you have to activate that box at your contact details:
    "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
    Then you should receive an email about new postings at watched threads...
    Ninwa likes this.
  17. Cairol New Member

Thanks for Information
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help in Obol Plains on Wednesday 06/22/2016 at 05:00 AM PDT - 01:00 PM (BST) - 14h00 (CET) - 15h00 (Moskow)
  19. dippydav New Member

What time would this be please in the uk
  20. Sylunee Senior EQ2 Valor