Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Guurzak New Member

Any idea when we might hope to see the Newsies come up again? Alternatively, will it be preannounced on this board (or elsewhere)?

I like big bags, and I cannot lie...
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

You asked and it has been answered. If this time is not suitable let us know when you would like to see it.

Wednesday, 1pm pacific, meet in Obol Plains at Cardin Ward to help out with a request to help the spirits.
    Iuvili and Guurzak like this.
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:confused:

Just to avoid confusion... this will be Wednesday 4-13 :D
  4. Iuvili New Member

Ahhh, very good! I was wondering when it would come around again. Splitpaw handed it out 4 times this past week alone (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

Hopefully, it won't be as chaotic and ill mannered by the crowd as last time.

Thanks for bringing it around again! :)
  5. Tenchigirl15 New Member

hi, can I request a guides requests to get these items [ oggokian beauty cream ] [ ratonga beauty cream ] and [ Sonja's Special Beauty Cream ] please? thank you :)
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday 4/16 at 8am pacific, expect to come to Obol Pains, Cardin Ward again to assist in aiding the spirits.
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Also...:D coming up on Thursday 4-14 around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica..:rolleyes: you too will be singing this lil piggy to yourself!!;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  8. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:oops:
    :cool: I think there is a real possibility you will see something soon that will fill your request.. o_O not all at once tho...:D watch here..;)
    More Soon! :rolleyes:
  9. Xianthia New Member

Hi Bellandu, wanted to ask and I guess confirm. It will be offered again so soon after today's offering? Also the 16th is Saturday. So confirm the day/date :) Thanks for this. I've not been able to play as much lately so being able to get at a different time (earlier) is wonderful.

Regards and Happy Guiding!
  10. Iuvili New Member

Me thinks Croakis' day/date confusion is spreading. :):D
  11. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: Moi?? Moi?? Make a mistake?... Perish the thought!! :oops: (ok.. so I resemble the statement..:p)
    I am thinking...:confused: but will let elegant and beautiful Bellandu confirm;) that it is indeed the 16th which would be Saturday. Hang in there, I am sure she will confirm this soon!...:D

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  12. Tenchigirl15 New Member

ok, thank you. I'll keep my eye on this forum, I just need them for my Qeynos theme apartment that I'm finishing up. :)
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

To clarify my mistake for the Newsies quest, it is on Sunday the 17th at 8am pacific. I made the mistake of the date but not the day. It is so soon because many can't make it weekday afternoons. Don't blame the frog, he usually catches the mistakes before anyone else.
  14. Iuvili New Member

ROFL.....this is rather funny! /bonks Croakis.......

It's good that it will be Sunday; I was going to suggest that, given that AB server has been down for about 12 hours now, and no peep from Daybreak.
    Xianthia likes this.
  15. Xianthia New Member

Thank you so much! Looking forward to it (that is, if AB is back up by then :p:p I'm sure it will, just trying to make light of server being down/up/down since last night).
  16. Iuvili New Member

Heads up!

There seem to be login issues again, like the other day (not showing all toons; saying server is locked). One of my accounts is in the game, the other one can't get in. Players saying in chat they experiencing a lot of lag, too.
  17. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Rumor has it to be on the look out for a very tired Half Elf tomorrow looking for a pick me up, Tuesday April 18th in New Halas at 6:00 PM PST. (Sorry for the little bit of confusion, I got a little side tracked and forgot about the update/patch)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  18. Hypnonaughty New Member

I missed both April offerings of AoM: The Nebulous Newsies quest. Do we have a new date for next offering yet?
  19. Hypnonaughty New Member

20. Smallcorners New Member

Monday is the 18th, and Tuesday is the 19th. Are you sure you are not looking at Next Years calendar over there?
    Did we miss this?

*hugs*