Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gatlor New Member

Always enjoyable quests and missions, and many thanks to the guides who offer their time so freely. As a barbarian, I enjoy seeing weapons hung on walls (when they're not being used to crush enemies, of course). Of particular interest to me, and perhaps others, are axes. I've heard tales of a quest called Axe and Ye Shall Receive that may grant instructions on how to craft such decorative weapons. Would there be anyone offering this any time in the future? I thought mayhap it wouldn't hurt to axe.
    (Yes, that was terrible, but I simply could not help myself.) :)
  2. seneth New Member

When will we see the guide give out the neb newsie quest again?
  3. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Today Feb 8 at 5pm pacific one will be in Growyn in the cave above the docks. She needs help with a matter of love.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  4. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

If you think you are skilled in hide and seek, you are in for a treat tomorrow Feb 11th at 8:00 am (Pacific time)! You can find the master of hiding and get further instruction in Greater Faydark at that time.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Greetings Skyfire! There is one who will be needing your help in the matters of Love...to many suitors and...well you will just have to come to the Isle of Mara on the morrow (Feb 13th) at 2 pm pacific time! She and her suitors shall be waiting for you just up from the docks. Bring your thinking caps!

6. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I am sorry to say that thing called RL has gotten in the way. Our bachelorette and her suitors will not be able to make it today after all. Maybe they can get things sorted out for later in the week. Sorry all!
  7. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Calling all crafters! One will be needing your help on 2/15/16! Look for him in Halas in the housing district! 5pm pacific time.

8. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard a rumor today, 2/16/2016 that a Troll in the city of New Halas at 11:00 AM Pacific will be needing some assistance with a little conundrum she is finding herself in.

9. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Love is in the air and as Erollisi Day winds down, there is still a romantic half elf looking for some assistance to win back his true love! Look for him tomorrow 2/17/2016 near to the Erollisi Shrine in New Halas at 7:00 AM Pacific.

10. Chumu New Member

Hello, I wanted to request a quest.
    Techgnical Difficulties
    Preferably sometime this week after 8 AM Pst
    Andura likes this.
  11. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Due to unforeseen Gnomes fixing things, this event will be pushed back until the servers come back up, we apologize for the inconvenience.
  12. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Due to the overtime the Gnomes are putting in, the appearance of the Half Elf in New Halas today 2/17/2016 will be at 8:00 PM Pacific, 11:00 PM Eastern. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you later this fine evening =).

13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Greetings Skyfire! There is one who will be needing your help in the matters of Love...to many suitors and...well you will just have to come to the Isle of Mara on the morrow (Feb 19th) at 2 pm pacific time! She and her suitors shall be waiting for you just up from the docks. Bring your thinking caps!

Also I have heard one will be needing help with her true love problem on Monday Feb 22 at 5pm pacific. She will be waiting outside the North Qeynos Gate in Antonica. She will appreciate the help!

14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Greeting Skyfire!

Sunday Feb 21 about 3 pm pst there will be a need for those who like decorating. We need help preparing for the Crown Ball. Look for a high elf on the Docks of Thurgadin and see what you can do for him.

15. Solange New Member

Any chance of getting the Newsies quest? Many times it is done without a post here, and done during hours where most major guilds are raiding.

If possible, could you please run it on a Sat or Sun during the day pretty please, with whip cream and strawberries on top?
  16. Lithyngale Quest Team Member

One who speaks with the spirits will be found around 8am pst in the obol plains on February 25th.
    Cloudrat likes this.
  17. Cloudrat New Member

This was great that you notified us, but a 15 minute warning is umm I'm at a loss for words:( sorry I wasn't here to see this in time:(
  18. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

The rift in the fabric of time will be opening on Feb 27 (Sat) at 5 pm pacific. One who is in need of your help will be arriving while that rift is open...Come seek her out in the Obol Plains and be prepared for a dangerous mission!

Cloudrat likes this.
  19. Cloudrat New Member

Well I was able to get on and get quest even though I was late this morning:) Thank you very much for staying over and letting quite a few people be able to get it :)
    Lithyngale likes this.
  20. Lithyngale Quest Team Member

glad you were able to make it!