Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Greetings Antonia Bayle!

The Guides of Antonia Bayle may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Antonia Bayle. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you or the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

*plops down his lillypad*
    Ok... have another new home!
    :oops: *takes a look around* :rolleyes:
    Yep.. I think I can fix this place up to be fit for a frog :)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
    Shyanne likes this.
  3. Bixzi New Member

*Sets down jar full of flies and a bottle of mead*
    Who do I have to bribe for a chance at a vase of mechanosynthic roses?

*Looks from Croakis to the jar of yummy bugs and back again*
  4. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Hmmmm.. :oops: mechanosynthic roses you say... I will have to investigate this... and get back to you..:cool:
    *peers quietly at the jar... lost in thought for a moment... :rolleyes: then back to the task at hand*
    More Soon! ;)
  5. Cosmic Teapot New Member

Love the new forums and would also love Newsies! Please and thank you! :p
    Crys likes this.
  6. Crys New Member

Did someone say newsies...?;)
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:( Ok... it was as I feared.. unless you know of someone who might have a recipe for the item you seek.. :oops: you will have to wait until "Love is in the Air" once more... :rolleyes: (around Feb 14th give or take)
  8. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Thursday 4-30... around 4:30pm pacific... o_O (hmmm... 4-30..4:30 how novel! :p ) That might be one of the clues you will need...;) or it might not!:cool:
    Be at the isle of Mara at 4:30 to find out!:rolleyes:
    More Soon!:D
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, April 30 around 1:00pm pacific...Missing a baby dragon, last seen around the bank in Kelethin. Help her find her way home, come see what assistance you can offer.
  10. Hotheals New Member

Will someone PLEASE come to Obol plains soon and offer the Guild Quest? I am a 11 vet, just finding out about this guild quest. I have 2 accounts with a lot of characters. Taking forever to level my guild. Would love to get this quest on all my characters on both accounts. Being only person in my guild it's pretty slow after a certain point. Would great appreciate it! Thanks! :)
  11. Ocarinah Member

The Newsies Guide Event is awesome for leveling up guilds. :D

Since you are new to this quest...please be sure to get off your mount, hide mercs and pets, take off illusions and try to group up. Only one person in the group needs to be offered the quest and all will be offered it. It gets very crazy around the Guide so anything we can do helps prevent them from lagging out and crashing.
    Croakis likes this.
  12. Hotheals New Member

That's all well and good but I need a guide on to start quest, and I'll be coming on 2 characters at a time to get hte quest, rinse repeat and till all my duo pairs have the quest. Then I'll worry about running it that ponit. Will a guide please come to AB and get this started?
  13. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming on Thursday 5-7... 4:30pm pacific in Butcherblock... be on the look out for :eek: *gasp*.. pirates!! :eek: Be careful... you can never know what they might be up to!!:eek:

14. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

This just in!! :rolleyes: Today! Thursday 5-7 around 12 PM pacific in Darklight Woods.... be on the lookout for an arasai with a need of fairy parts!:eek: Fairys beware!!:oops:

15. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

News Flash!

An Erudite with an urgent need for help with the balance in the Ethernere will be in the Obol Plains on Sunday, May 10, at 1:00 pm PDT!

Your help is desperately needed for this "Newsworthy" quest!
    Croakis likes this.
  16. Peacce New Member

*beats head against the wall* Figures that the one weekend I didn't check here....had a tabletop game on Sunday so didn't log in.
    Anyways, thank you for starting these again, and I hope we can coerce you guys into sponsoring this a few more times soon.
  17. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming this Thursday 5-14 around 4:30pm pacific in Enchanted Lands... a rumor has been spreading that a poor family of frogs... is in need of help!:eek: We need everyone to come to their aid! :(

18. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Have you ever had a dream where you're walking down a road in Antonica with a herd of pigs? You have, too??!? Well, you should come to Antonica on Thursday, May 21, around 4:30 pm Pacific time, and perhaps, just perhaps, your dreams will come true!
    Croakis likes this.
  19. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I hope everyone has had a great week so far.... do you know what season we are getting into? o_O Well... we are getting into vacation season!! yay!!:D Along with vacations.. do you know what comes with it? o_O Well.. tourists of course!:eek: If you are in Freeport on Thursday 5-28 around 4:30pm pacific, you will find a classic example of these pesty.. :eek: errr... :oops: I mean fine folks wandering around with their cameras and oooohs and aaaaahs! :)

Also some late news... today on Wednesday 5-27 around 2pm pacific in Frostfang Seas.. a coldain with a fungus interest will be looking for some help!;)

20. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming Thursday 6-4 in Thundering Steppes around 4:30pm pacific... have you ever lost your mojo?o_O ... well.. seems a friend of ours needs help to find it!:D
    Also.. I know that no one is that interested... :eek: but thought I would mention that on Sunday 6-7 around noon... :oops: there will be some news in Obol Plains! ...just in case you are interested that is..:oops: