Yareth's Recent Activity

1. Yareth replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Aww, thank you, Goblynn! I will pass along your thanks to the team! We hope to organize more events in the near future!

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  2. Yareth replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Hello Lowretta and thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share those types of details about past events,...

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  3. Yareth replied to the thread Varsoon Guide Events.

Thank you for reaching out, Jesslyn! The team members who worked hard to bring these events to you over the past few days will be happy...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  4. Yareth liked Evilary's post in the thread A Hearty Thank You.

I would like to express my thanks to all the guides for jumping in and throwing so many status quests at us for this past week. It was a...

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  5. Yareth replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Hello Isle of Refuge! We have not forgotten about you! Get ready! Saturday, April 13th: There is news of newly discovered relics...

Apr 12, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  6. Yareth liked Danascus's post in the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Would it be possible to rerun the events from the last couple of days for east coast players that missed it?

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  7. Yareth replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Thank you for reaching out, Danascus! Our goal at the moment is to finish out the gauntlet of similar events before Tuesday. If we...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  8. Yareth liked Messenger's post in the thread Varsoon Guide Events.

Double Status was just activated this week for Varsoon. I know lots of people be needing status to level their guilds. Could we get the...

Apr 11, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  9. Yareth replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Citizens of Antonia Bayle! This just in! I bring news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!...

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  10. Yareth replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

I will add this to our list. We will do our very best!

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  11. Yareth liked Drigg's post in the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Requesting the BoZ Guides Guide quest please :) missed it when it was 1st offered a month or so back.

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  12. Yareth replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Citizens of Antonia Bayle! This just in! A researcher from the Ever Deep is desperately in need of your assistance. Visit Greater...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Yareth replied to the thread Antonia Bayle Guide Events.

Greetings to you, citizens of Antonia Bayle! Voices are calling from beyond in need of help with some lost souls in the realm of the...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Yareth replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Greetings to you, citizen of Isle of Refuge! This news was just passed to us for you to share! A young Coldain is seeking adventurers...

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Yareth replied to the thread Varsoon Guide Events.

Greetings to you, Varsoon! A young dragon has found himself in need of assistance since his friends are not treating him fairly. Visit...

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Yareth replied to the thread Varsoon Guide Events.

I will pass this along to the team!

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Yareth liked Tune's post in the thread Varsoon Guide Events.

Would you please run the Assemblage of Magics and the fae lantern one from dark light woods please?

Mar 26, 2024