Rynara's Recent Activity

1. Rynara liked Evilary's post in the thread A Hearty Thank You.

I would like to express my thanks to all the guides for jumping in and throwing so many status quests at us for this past week. It was a...

Apr 14, 2024
  2. Rynara liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Feedback - Drinal Event.

Just wanted to thank the guides for running the Brew Day run today on Drinal ... under some unusual circumstances. Just know that I very...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Rynara liked Matille's post in the thread Feedback - Drinal Event.

Thank you for your compliments. Our quest was not as successful as we hoped it would be as far as attracting more players but it was...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Rynara liked Kaukumu's post in the thread Thurgadin Guide Events.

YES! We are planning to offer all those lovely status giving quests and attempting to run them for AUS and EU prime time, so you can...

Feb 15, 2024
  5. Rynara posted a new thread.

Guide of the Month January

Congratulations to Senior Guide Yareth for being nominated and selected for January Guide of the Month. Why did you become a Guide? I...

Forum: News and Discussion

Feb 2, 2024
  6. Rynara replied to the thread Promotions to Full Guide - October 2023 till December 2023.

Well done all!

Feb 2, 2024
  7. Rynara liked Finesser's post in the thread Guide Anniversaries - 4th Quarter (October, November and December) - 2023.

Guide Anniversaries - 4th Quarter - 2023 Please join the Elders and the Personnel Team, in congratulating everyone who celebrated an...

Feb 2, 2024
  8. Rynara liked Yareth's post in the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Gooood morning, Isle of Refuge! We're hearing some rumors in the ether of some interesting things headed your way. For now: Happy...

Dec 20, 2023
  9. Rynara liked Lowretta's post in the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

OMG!! A FROSTFELL MIRACLE!! THANK YOU!!

Dec 20, 2023
  10. Rynara replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

Some good news coming to Isle of Refuge. Please stay tuned and watch this forum. :)

Dec 17, 2023
  11. Rynara replied to the thread Isle of Refuge Guide Events.

I will pass on your concerns Lowretta.

Dec 16, 2023
  12. Rynara liked Rolant's post in the thread Halls of Fate Guide Events.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for giving out the quest!!

Nov 17, 2023