Miriele's Recent Activity

1. Miriele liked Evilary's post in the thread A Hearty Thank You.

I would like to express my thanks to all the guides for jumping in and throwing so many status quests at us for this past week. It was a...

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  2. Miriele replied to the thread Tunare Guide Events.

Greetings Tunare! A clockwork gnome needs your help for a most important task for the Library of Myrist. Find them in PoK on Saturday,...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Miriele replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Calling all adventurers!! Your Maj'Dul Guides have come together to present you with an amazing set of events you will NOT want to miss!...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Miriele replied to the thread Tunare Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! A clockwork gnome working for the Library of Myrist needs your help for a most important task. Find them in PoK on...

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Miriele replied to the thread Ragefire Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! Our storyteller missed seeing a lot of you yesterday and wanted to try again! Norrath is full of history and...

Mar 29, 2024
  6. Miriele replied to the thread Ragefire Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! Norrath is full of history and lore and today I have a tale for you about the creation of the universe! Visit PoK...

Mar 27, 2024
  7. Miriele replied to the thread Mangler Guide Events.

Greetings! Norrath is full of history and lore and today I have a tale for you about the creation of the universe! Visit PoK on Thursday,...

Mar 20, 2024
  8. Miriele replied to the thread Tunare Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! Players of Tunare! A barbarian and his dwarven buddy had a late night out drinking and are paying the price. Visit...

Mar 16, 2024
  9. Miriele replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Greetings Maj'Dul! After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit...

Mar 9, 2024
  10. Miriele replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Thank you for your post Peredhel! We will definitely be running it again and will post both here and in discord when we have...

Mar 3, 2024
  11. Miriele replied to the thread Tunare Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! Norrath is full of history and lore and today I have a tale for you about the creation of the universe! Visit PoK...

Mar 2, 2024
  12. Miriele replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Greetings Maj'Dul! After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit...

Feb 28, 2024
  13. Miriele replied to the thread Ragefire Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! Something seems wrong. There are flashes and bangs going on all over that grab your attention! Visit PoK on...

Feb 28, 2024
  14. Miriele replied to the thread Tunare Guide Events.

Greetings adventurers! An Ogre just got a new job but realized that he is absolutely terrible at it and needs your help! Visit PoK...

Feb 28, 2024
  15. Miriele replied to the thread Maj'Dul Guide Events.

Greetings Maj'Dul! A mysterious traveler arriving by magic carpet has news of a dry and arid land. Visit Sinking Sands on Friday, 2/23/24...

Feb 22, 2024