Karliyah's Recent Activity

1. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

Pretty sure I just met the worst pirate ever. Someone PLEASE help him out. He said he'll be in PoK tonight around 8pm pacific.

May 13, 2021 at 6:04 PM
  2. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

We just received notice of a ship on its way into port today (5/6). Beware of pirates! ETA 5pm pacific.

May 6, 2021
  3. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

Beer run! 8pm pacific. Tonight.

Mar 28, 2021
  4. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

Ugh, why is is so hard to get a decent ale around PoK? There's an angry dwarf in PoK looking for some harmless revenge tonight at 8 pacific...

Mar 20, 2021
  5. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

The warders of the Grand Library require assistance tonight at 6pm pacific time. Make sure to bring some bag space!

Mar 3, 2021
  6. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

My girl Onysi is looking for love in all the wrong places.. the Plane of Knowledge. Could someone help her out?

Feb 24, 2021
  7. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

If you hear a siren calling to you on Sunday 2/7, say around 12 noon pacific, it is likely my friend who will be coming to dry land in...

Feb 6, 2021
  8. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

Hail, adventurers! Keep an eye out for a mysterious animal roaming around the Plane of Knowledge tomorrow 12/31 around 4pm Pacific. Please...

Dec 30, 2020
  9. Karliyah replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Guide Events.

A young sorceress needs your help tonight (11/19)! Watch for an announcement around 4pm Pacific time.

Nov 19, 2020