Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. TheMartian New Member

Thank you for this... However Weekdays are hard for me. Is there any possibility of this for a weekend date?
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

04-26-22 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon build her hoard
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This will be ran tomorrow time however will be 8:30 AM PST instead of 8:00 AM PST same zone
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with news of the return of Clan Stormshield's challenge to enter Kael Drakkel!
    Seek out their representative outside of the Eastern Wastes entrance to this fabled city and get your instructions!

NOTE: if you have already received these instructions and completed the quest, it cannot be offered to you again.

Wednesday, Apr 27th 1300 PDT / 2000 UTC

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-03-22 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) there will be someone there with fashion advice
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I need to reschedule this for tomorrow (05-04-22) same time same zone
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

due to computer issues this will be ran tomorrow, same time same zone
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here once again, bringing word of a denizen of Thalumbra seeking adventurers to go on a tour of his homeland visiting points of interest he would like to share with you!
    Our little friend will be in Greater Faydark offering a scroll with various points of interest for you to explore!

note: if you have already spoken with our little friend, or another of his kind and taken their journey, it cannot be offered to you again.

Thursday, May 5th @ 1300 PDT (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Running this now due to real life being crazy...
  10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you news of a research expedition to fabled Kaladim, ancient home of the dwarves in search of the axes of old!
    I have it on good authority that our Dwarven Researcher will be in Butcherblock Mountains. He is too busy coordinating the expedition to perform this himself so he's asking the good folks of Norrath to lend a hand!

Wednesday, May 11th 2022 @ 1300 PDT (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-12-22 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to the tavern area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) and give a dwarf a hand with his beer collection
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"I don't care for this any more than you, Qeynosian," Commander Desang of the Freeport Militia said drily, eyeing her cautiously, "but this is bigger than the differences between our cities. Something must be done."
    Captain Aztrid of the Qeynos Guard gazed across the table at the haggard man, suppressing a glare of contempt. As much as she wanted to run this rabble through with the closest available pointy object (or not so pointy, a little pain never hurt anyone, except the person on the receiving end) he was right; the cities needed each other.
    "You're right, of course," she said calmly. "Although Antonica is our territory, the threat the gnolls present effects us both. The Ironforge Exchange has approached Queen Antonia herself about this."
    "Aye, the Overlord Himself has been approached by members of the Coalition of Tradesfolke, concerned about the interruption of supplies."
    Both of them eyed one another and said the same thing at the same time,
    "The Far Seas Trading Company."
    Both fell silent.
    It couldn't be denied, no matter their differences, both Freeport and Qeynos relied on the goods and services brought by The Far Seas Traders. A disruption in their supplies meant disruption in commerce, and that was a threat to both cities.
    "A joint task force then?" Aztrid questioned.
    "Aye. Seems for the best. A joint proclamation, an invitation to all, regardless of affiliation." Desang replied.
    "Fair enough. We'll advertise for adventurers willing to enter Blackburrow and confront the gnolls, culling the pack."
    "Sounds perfect. Since Antonica is adjacent to Qeynos, might I suggest you have one of your Guards as the contact?"
    "I have a candidate, she'll be perfect for the job."
    Both stood up from the table and nodded to one another. No handshake or false friendship; both were warriors and both respected one another too much for lies. They turned at the same time and walked out of the tavern.

Wednesday, 05/25/2022 @ 1300 PDT (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

June 2 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to Eastern Wastes just outside of Kael Drakkel, There will be someone there seeking brave souls for some exploring.
    Please note this is not a repeatable quest
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-07-22 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) and help a troll decorate her home

Due to servers being down this will be ran another day
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, wishing you all a most happy Tinkerfest! I hope you're enjoying yourself.
    I bring news of a wandering gnome who has been compiling a book on Tinkering and is looking for help organizing her notes and verifying a few things.
    At the moment, she's all over the place, but i do believe she'll be taking a small breather in the Moors of Ykesha shortly.

Sunday, Jun 12th, 1300 (PDT) / 2000 (UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    A most embarrassed Gryger Halifax here, apologizing for the sudden announcement! I was so distracted with the Tinkerfest festivities I forgot to check the parchment supply in the Questpredictator 2000! I noticed it was out this morning and restocked it. Lots of references to vacation timeshares in Gorowyn, but I digress... I did happen to notice that there is a lovesick gnome looking for some helping hands on the Frostfang Sea docks later today!

Saturday Jun 18th 2022 @ 2000 UTC (1300 PDT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you word that the Stormshield Clan once again is offering their once in a lifetime opportunity to enter Kael Drakkel and explore it's depths! Adventurers who have not yet accepted the challenge are invited to visit them outside the gates in Eastern Wastes.

Sunday Jul 10th @ 1300 PDT (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: CANCELLED - will reschedule

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, with an exploration opportunity in Butcherblock Mountains! Many have ventured to fabled Kaladim and retrieved the ancient knowledge of the great Axes of the Dwarf Lords.
    For those of you who have not had an opportunity for this expedition, Dwarven Researchers have returned to Butcherblock Mountains and are ready to offer the quest!
    Be sure to keep an eye out, there's some great wisdom to be gained, not to mention some rather handsome axes!

Wednesday 08/17/2022 @ 1400 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Also, be on the lookout for another exploration adventure saga (Thalumbra, Luclin, Celestial Realms and Vetrovia) sometime in the next couple of weeks! I'll try to make that announcement with plenty of time to spare so everyone can get prepared.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Fleckle New Member

Uh, this is 2 a.m. British Summer Time.
    Gryger likes this.