Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

There is a little gnome that is in need of some assistance in the Withered Lands. If you are able to help, you will find him there, Thursday, the 29th of July at 11am PST.

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  2. Rhaps - HoF New Member

I heard that there was a guide struggling with something in Frostfang Sea that might offer a special Fungal Hat as a reward? Is there a possibility of them showing up sometime soon in the schedule?! =D
  3. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

As July nears it's end, so too does this year's Festival of Might! It has been a wonderful festival and we greatly appreciate all of your support and participation!

Everyone is encouraged to join us at the closing ceremony on Sunday, July 31st at 1PM Pacific!
  4. Prymrose Everdeen New Member

Its been a while since Guides Guide to Reign of Shadows has been offered and I have a few toons in need of it. Any idea on when its coming to Halls of Fate again?

5. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

From the corner of your eye, you notice mist coming towards you. As it approaches you hear whispers coming from deep within. In front of you it stops, as some invisible force holds it there. From it, an armored kerran steps forward. "Adventurer, we meet at last!" he tells you. "I will return on Thursday 08/04/2022 at 5:00PM PST to the Keylong Plains near the wizards spires. There I will adventurers that seek me out with some guidance as you adventure through the lands on Luclin!" and with a poof, he disappears.

Join us on 08/04/2022 at 5:00PM PST at the wizard spires in Keylong Plains.
  6. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

On a board at the local tavern you see the following notice:

"WANTED: Brave adventurers to help gathering resources for a large order! Join me on 08/10/2022 at 6:00PM PST for more details."

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  7. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

On the 11th day of August at 11am PST, there will be a Chef in New Halas that is willing to critique your best dish. If you are interested, you can meet her there.

8. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

A group of Hua Mein will be visiting Sinking Sands and will be looking for adventurers to give them a tour of the area! This tour will take place on Sunday August 14 at 12:00PM PST. Please join them if you can!

Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks to Toruno and children for a tour of fishing holes!
    Curlytoe and Zanzu like this.
  10. ghostsouls New Member

Can we get the New Guide Quest that just came out, My friend just got it on Maj'dul.

Guide Quest: The Assemblage of Magics
    50 slot bag and a set of Gold Armor
  11. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

The lands of Norrath have heard the tidings...
    News has been received that lost relics have been found around Norrath that may possibly have belonged to Antonius Bayle!
    Stop by Antonica on Monday 8/15/22 around 4:00 pm PDT to see how you can help!
    (6:00 pm CST, 7:00 pm EST and 12:00 am GMT)
    Note: This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy and Zanzu like this.
  12. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

An inspired jeweler is looking for 'unique' items to craft with. If you are interested in helping her, you will find her in the Fens of Nathsar, 11am PST on the 18th day of August.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  13. Riversongs New Member

Thank you so much for the fun guide event I just love the ring and Sonja's Special Beauty Cream.
    Is there any chance we could get the one for Oggokian Beauty Cream?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. aeris New Member

Hello, lovely Guides of Halls of Fate. Could we be notified when the spirits plan to run the Antonius Bayle bag quest here for those of us who missed it last Monday?

Thanks so much and much love to the work you all put in for us <3
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Curlytoe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Rumors are running through Neriak that there is a peculiar arasai looking for volunteers to help him with some research involving fairies. They say he will be around Wanderlust Fair on Thursday August 25, 2022 at 6:00PM PST.

16. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

Those that are deeply interested in Lore should be in Antonica, Thursday, the 25th day of August at 10Pm PST. A messenger assigned a great task will be there.

17. Konvikted New Member

Been a long while since I've seen Kael guide quest...Kael or be Kael'ed

Would love to see it come back some evening
    Zanzu likes this.
  18. Fizzgiggle New Member

Would very much like to see another round of the new AB bag quest run if a guide could spare the time. If it could be announced here so I can make sure I'm there that would be awesome.
    Zanzu likes this.
  19. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello Everyone!

Rumour has it that tomorrow, Thursday, September 1st around 4PM Pacific time a dwarf will be looking for brave adventurers in the Eastern Wastes! He mumbled something about how only those that are stout enough for an expedition into giant infested areas should seek him out. Dwarves are strange. :)

20. Crazyvultureman New Member

Could i so humbly request there be an event for the "Guides guide to the celestial realm" (i think is the name) which rewards the "Fiery pack of elemental planes" sometime in the near future? :)
    Drachenfire likes this.