Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing news of an expedition to fabled Kaladim in search of traces of the Great Axes of the Dwarves! If you are interested in participating, keep your ears to the wind in Butcherblock Mountains!

Sunday, Jul 10th @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Festival of Might continues...

7/21/22 at 7pm pst -
    Come to the Village of Shin for the next test.
    Adventurers are all resourceful, but are you the best at it?

Come and find out...
    See you soon.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

Jest so ye Know that other have not forgotten you, Centuris will be in Kylong Plains looking for those that have yet to Explore The new Lands of Vetrovia tomorrow, 20 July 2022 at 10 am PDT. If Ye haven't helped him with this, Please stop by and see him!

Guide Badur

** This is non-repeatable Event. Please help the Guides by Dismissing Mercs and Pets while in zone. Thank you for your Support!
  4. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, citizens of Skyfire!

I bring news to you of the Closing Ceremony for the Festival of Might which will take place on Sunday July 31st at 7pm Pacific time in the Isle of Mara. If you are on the leaderboard, please try to attend.

We still have many Festival of Might Events planned, so keep an eye out for more opportunities to gain points!

Our current leaders are here: link to leaderboards.
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

Friday, 7/22/22 at 7:30pm 19:30 Pacific on the Isle of Mara...

Just how well do you know your lore? Do you think you know more than others?
    Come join us in the Village of Shin to test your expertise against others!

Good luck! We will see you soon!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.
  6. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Monday, 7/25/22 at 6:00pm 18:00 Pacific on the Isle of Mara...
    Just how well do you know Norrath? Do you think you know more than others?
    Come join us in the Village of Shin to test your expertise against others!

7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thursday 7/28/22 at 7:00pm pdt

Are you a Smarty pants?
    Do your pants know more that other people's pants? (/giggles)

Well bring yourself and your pants to the Village of Shin
    to test your expertise against others!
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Zakel is coming back to Cardin Ward if'in ye haven't helped out before, Come see him and help him with some Spirits that be in distress!! on 27 July at 10 a.m. PDT in Obol Plain just inside the Gates of Cardin Ward!

Guide Badur

** This is a non-repetitive Event. Please help minimize traffic by dismissing pets and Mercenaries to help expedite matters! As always, The Guides are players who volunteer their time to help enhance your experience, so please be patient and courteous. And as always, Thank you for your Support!
  9. Patched New Member

Is it too late to join the Dwarves of the Stormshield i am still very new here and someone told me to look here to start
    Kael or be Kael'ed
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Tis a good place ta make us aware and We kin go ahead and pass information on to the Stormshields, and See if and When they are Available. I would say maybe next Week? But let me get with them!

Guide Badur
    Patched likes this.
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

~ ~ ~ The Festival of Might Comes to an End ~ ~ ~
    I bring news to you of the Closing Ceremony for the Festival of Might which will take place on Sunday July 31st at 7pm Pacific time in the Village of Shin. If you are on the leaderboard, please try to attend.

We are excited to share our final festivities of the year with you this evening and hope you can attend!
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

Sorry fer the Short notice, But I jest heard from the Stormshields! Seems Keragg is on his way to Eastern Waste outside Kael now!! He will be there from 2 p.m. PDT Today, 3 August 2022! If You haven't been able to help out before, By all Means, go Visit him and maybe you kin help him around Kael!

Guide Badur
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that......

A Snowcreature will be in Halas at 7 pm pdt.
    Are you tired of your old Red stained robes?
    Is your plate mail outdated?
    Is your kilt showing off a bit too much skin?

Tonight for a short time the Fashion Diva will be at the Halas dock looking to help Norrathians of all ages into some nice new clothing.
    She is literally melting with desire to help.
    Please hurry before she disappears.
  14. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you! *waves*

Have you ever thought about becoming a Guide? Stop by the Village of Shin on Sunday, 08/14/2022 around 7pm Pacific time, to hear our story and learn more about the Volunteer Guide Program!

Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, returning from a long trek throughout the old lands I wandered in my youth.
    I was recently in Antonica and couldn't help but notice a rather large presence of Gnolls around Blackburrow, I can only assume there are even more inside! This can't be good for the merchants and farmers of the area.
    When I mentioned this to a few of my friends in the Qeynos Guard, they were quite agitated. It appears that they had sent an expedition there recently and hadn't heard anything back. Surprisingly, the Freeport Militia had also contacted Qeynos, saying that a scouting party they'd sent on behalf of the Coalition of Tradesfolke had also disappeared. Gnolls aren't exactly picky eaters, so I think we all know what happened to those poor souls.
    Queen Antonia herself has ordered the Qeynos Guard to send a representative into Antonica to recruit adventurers to journey into Blackburrow and help cut down the Gnoll population. Since this affects everyone, the recruitment is open to any who are strong enough to enter Blackburrow.
    Keep an ear out, brave adventurers!

Wednesday 08/17/2022 @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that....

A Halfling will be up in Cardin Ward which is in Obol Plains looking for help saving the lost souls of Norrath.
    Saving the lost souls are so important.
    If you have helped her, she thanks you and asked you to send up your friends.
    You can only do this quest once so that's why sending up your friends is so important.
    Tuesday, August 16 at 7pm pst
  17. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I caught a rumor in the wind. A Gnome is in need of assistance today, 8/17/2022 at 12:00pm PDT. You will be able to locate this Gnome at New Halas Docks!!!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

I heard that a vacation mishap may occur in The Sinking Sands on Thursday 8/18/2022 at 7pm. You will be able to locate the travelers at the Sinking Sands Docks.
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here. A short while back, a Dwarven archivist had asked for assistance in learning more about the ancient dwarven axes of Kaladim. Evidently, there's been some debate as to the validity of his research and he's been directed to once again collate the lore from his original notes. Perhaps you can be of some assistance? He'll be heading back out to Butcherblock Mountains in a couple of days.

Thursday 08/25/2022 @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Evening Skyfire,

I be hearin tales of a Dwarf In Antonica 24 August 2022 at 4 p.m. near the Lighthouse that be speakin of Relics. And needing some Help. If You haven't talked to anybody about the Relics yet, Maybe ye can stop by and check it out?

Guide Badur