Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Merti Fizzlebits Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

Calling all brainy adventurers of Maj’Dul:

Do you love lore? Are you a frequent winner at Norrathian Bar Trivia night?!

Then be sure to be around the Village of Shin for festivities on Maj’Dul on 7/5/22 around 6pm PDT. Compete with others and possibly earn some of those Festival of Might points!

Merti Fizzlebits

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Aterskia New Member

Me'es be's shews up toos supports hep-pin udders dat er hep-pin udders!:D

how-ebers,..

me'es NO wanna hurtes,:eek: nor Kompeets wif, udders,...:eek:
    sews wen yu's part gets toos hurts udders, me'es be's departs'es.
    en fackt, me'es no knos hows in sam statement hep an hurt bowf be speek'es,...:rolleyes:
    Merti Fizzlebits likes this.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Are you ready for a challenge? Stop by Butcherblock Mountains on Saturday, 7/9/22 at 1pm PDT to test your bravery where a lot of Festival of Might points will be up for grabs!

Keep an eye out for the announcements here and in game all throughout the month of July so you do not miss a thing! We look forward to sharing many events with you during this month-long festival!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Are you ready for another challenge? Stop by the Village of Shin on Saturday, 7/16/22 at 12pm PDT to test your resourcefulness with a lot of Festival of Might points up for grabs!

Keep an eye out for the announcements here and in game all throughout the month of July so you do not miss a thing! We look forward to sharing many events with you during this month-long festival!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  5. Gamhuin New Member

Good morning!

When might we be seeing the next explorer seeking knowledge of the dark side of Luclin and the new lands of Vetrovia in Teren's Grasp again?

Also, I'm delighted to see the guide program alive and well. My ex-husband was one of the earliest guides in EQ after it had launched, and got to roleplay as Lanys during the events leading up to the confrontation in and transformation of Kithicor.

Thank you all for your work and breathing new life into the world of Norrath!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your kind words Gamhuin =)

We will be working them in soon, as we are in middle of a Festival of Might event specifically for July so we wanted to work on those as the event is only available once per year and involves collecting points for a month end celebration!

Keep watching here for details on your requests and the Festival events this month!
  7. Maviarab New Member

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work, you guys do a great job. I'm a pretty new EQ2 player in comparison to many and also in the UK so tend to miss a lot of what you are doing unfortunately.

Will patiently wait though (and check here every day) for Newsies and Guide to Thalum.
  8. Merti Fizzlebits Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

Hello everyone!

It's time for another Festival of Might challenge. I hope you are in ship-shape for this one! ;)

See you at the Village of Shin on Wednesday, 7/20/22 at 6pm PDT to test your knowledge. There are a lot of Festival of Might points up for grabs!

9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Another Festival of Might event is coming your way with a lot of points up for grabs!

Stop by the Village of Shin on Sunday, 7/24/22 around 1pm PDT if you are up for a challenge to test your speed!

10. Ouka New Member

Alas, thisisoneiwill have to kiss. Sad, because it sounds like possibly an aether race. Have fun!
  11. Zinj New Member

It was fun. People swimming and running all over the village area of Shin. I thought I ran the long way around and was coming in dead last, but apparently Marr was looking out for me.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Glad you had a good time! We enjoyed running it for you. :)
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

The Festival of Might is almost over and we have another chance for you to collect points! Stop by the Village of Shin on Thursday, 7/28/21 around 12pm PDT to show us how smart you really are!

14. Ouka New Member

Aww man, while I'm still at work. Any chance you can delay that by 2-3 hours? Oh well.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Aww sorry Ouka :( I wish I could delay it, but I have prior commitments and I wanted to try and get another event in before we close the festival on Saturday.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I was able to swap my work stuff around to maybe make this easier for you and others who may be working also. I hope this helps. Changing to 4pm unless boss gives me a hard time lol.
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

The Festival of Might is coming to an end and we would like to bring everyone together for our Closing Ceremony to be held on Saturday, 7/30/21 around 1pm PDT. Come celebrate your server winners for this year!

18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Someone is in need of assistance with a "giant" problem. Stop by Eastern Wastes on Sunday, 8/7/22 around 11am PDT if you have what it takes!

Note: this task is not repeatable.

Aterskia likes this.
  19. Aterskia New Member

:eek:

me'es aw-wedy be draggin' me's Brudders outuh beds!!!
    {yu's no kin noe how be's hard to wakies dem!!!:rolleyes: }

but dem's, an me's Fend, be's standin,.. err, sitten by!:D

me'es Tankies Yu's fur yur time today!!!!:cool:
  20. Aterskia New Member

jus quik updat fur records:
    wun does need be's L75 to enter Outer Kael;
    How-ehbers!
    to kompleet Kael quest, wun needs be LEVEL 85 to git inna Kael Drakkel.