Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Darkzero New Member

Hello,
    here : https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/shrink-items.594427/

i read: The Visage of Kael item is easily obtainable, just post a request in the Guide Events section of these forums. The guides are great people, usually volunteers (from what I heard) and will most likely honor any special requests.”

I very interrested by this item, Can you share me this quest ? Or explain what i do for have this quest.

In thurgadin my characrter IS Darkzero assassin 125 jewler 125

Thanks a lot
    Ans happy New year
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing word of an opportunity!
    Word has reached the rulers of both Freeport and Qeynos from troubled merchants, victims of gnolls in Antonica. Obviously, commerce is important to both realms, and in the spirit of cooperation, a call has gone out to enter Blackburrow, stronghold of the gnolls and cull their numbers! Adventurers, regardless of city of alignment, are encouraged to help in this endeavor.

Sunday, January 16th 2022 in Antonica at 1600 UTC / 0800 PST

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-22-22 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica and help a troll, she promises not to bash anyone
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Tomas adjusted the thick cloak, pulling the fur lining of the hood close to help cut the bitter cold wind of the Eastern Wastes. The howling wind and savage cold conjured memories of long ago, when he and his friends had braved the frozen wastes of Everfrost to dispatch the ghost dragon, Lady Vox.
    Staggering along the Path of Glory, Tomas hoped that the rumors he’d come across in now far-remembered Gorowyn were true. He’d left the warm breezes of Timorous Deep and made his way here, in hopes the fabled Stormshield Clan of the Coldain would offer him the challenge.
    The giants patrolling the Path were quickly dispatched, using the same dart and slash tactics he’d perfected against the Goliaths of The Thundering Steppes. At least here, the wind had lessened and he was able to push back the hood and open the cloak slightly. It was then that he heard it; applause and a deep chuckle. Looking up, he saw him, a lone Coldain, the icy gaze fixed upon him. He beckoned, urging Tomas to finish his ascent.
    “Well dispatched!” The Coldain exclaimed. “I am Krunjir of the Stormshield Clan of the Coldain. Be at ease here, take a breath!”
    Tomas bowed deeply. “Greetings, Krunjir Stormshield. I am Tomas, son of Garret, son of Bastian, Second Chief of the Kethyri Clan. There are rumors of a challenge the Stormshields offer. I…”
    Krunjir’s laughter cut him off.
    “Aye, tis true, we have a challenge for those adventurers who have the experience. Your skill was evident as I watched your ascent; I think you’ll do well. It is a simple quest. You must journey into Kael Drakkel” he gestured to a set of massive stone stairs leading to a pair of mammoth doors. “I will give you a list of places to visit within. You may reach those by stealth or combat, it matters not. Once you have completed the journey, you will get a mystical reward.”
    Tomas straightened. “I am ready.”
    Krunjir nodded, taking Tomas’ Quest Journal and swiftly wrote the instructions.
    “Fortune and Glory to you, Tomas!”

Wednesday 01/26/2022 @ 1200 (PST) / 2000 UTC

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing word of another excursion opportunity to mysterious Vetrovia!
    I have it on good authority that an Erudite researcher has been spotted wandering about Kylong Plains, offering heroes a once in a lifetime chance to use her research notes to explore this new land!

note: she's a little skittish in large crowds, so if you are going to place a Guild rally banner, please place it far enough way so people don't crowd on top of her.

Sunday 01/30/2022 @ 1200 PST (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Active Member

Many thanks! I was able to pick the new quest up here on Thurgadin and also on my IoR toons. :)
    Gryger likes this.
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-03-22 at 9:30 AM PST come on over to New Halas in Frostfang sea and help an ogre, she promises no bashing
  8. Chari New Member

Is the Guide's guide to the Celestial realms planned for any time soon? :)
  9. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I believe it is the works for this coming weekend!
  10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Gnomerific Questapredictitator X Output Report

*** ALERT: UNIQUE QUEST OPPORTUNITY IN EASTER WASTES ***

A quest opportunity is predicted for the following date/time:
    Wednesday, Mar 02,2022 / 2000 UTC

Interested parties should present themselves at the Eastern Wastes entrance to Kael Drakkel and speak with a representative of the Stormshield Clan who is offering a challenge to the brave adventurers of Norrath willing to enter this secret city and journey to various points of interest!

NOTE: the quest is a unique opportunity, if you have already answered this challenge before and taken the tour, it cannot be offered to you again.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that....

An Erudite research will need some mapping help in Vetrovia.
    They will be in Taren's Grasp, Kylong Plains @ 6:00 UTC

12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

An Erudite researcher will be looking for help mapping the Celestial Realms.
    They will be in Taren's grasp, Kylong Plains @ March 4 -12pm PDT/ 20:00 UTC
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

A halfling will be up in Cardin Ward, Obol Plains looking for help saving the Lost Souls of Norrath.
    If you have not helped save them before please come help,
    and if you have already helped then send up your friends. Sunday March 6, 1am PDT
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: due to unscheduled maintenance on 03/09, this has been rescheduled for 03/10 same time (1200 PST, 2000 UTC)

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing news of a dweller from the Ever Deep looking for explorers to journey into the depths of Thalumbra!
    Our little friend has been exploring the Upper World and has learned much. He'd like to return the favor!
    Be on the lookout in Greater Faydark for this fine fellow, he has an itinerary for you, so make sure you talk to him and get a copy!
    Please note: he has a limited number of scrolls, and knows that some of you may have already encountered others like him. If you have already done this journey, he cannot offer you this opportunity again.

He plans to return to Thalumbra soon, so be on the lookout for him on Wednesday, March 9th at around 2000 UTC (1200 Pacific).

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    TheMartian likes this.
  15. TheMartian New Member

W

Thank you for rescheduling this for us :) Most Appreciated!
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

Due to an unforeseen situation, this event will need to be rescheduled. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please watch this thread for updates.
  17. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

I have heard a group of Dwarves are planning a competition in Butcherblock in honor of Brew days. Be there Friday 18th @ 5pm pst to join in the fun.
  18. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"I really cannot thank you enough for all the help you've given me. I wasn't sure I'd get such a warm welcome from total strangers," Zuzastra said excitedly, taking a sip of tea. "It's really been a pleasure, exploring the lands of Norrath. I wish there was something I could do to repay everyone's kindness and hospitality!"
    "Well," I replied, taking a heavy pull from my Stein of Moggok, "Maybe you could help them explore where you come from?"
    "Luclin?" She asked. "Do you really think they'd be interested?"
    I chuckled. "If there's one thing I know about the adventurers of Norrath, they're always up for exploration and challenges. Why don't you write down some areas of interest and hand them out to them? I'm sure they'd appreciate the challenge!"
    Zuzastra hopped up, a smile crossing her face. "I think you're on to something! I'll put together a small itinerary and offer it to them before they head out!"

Sunday, March 27th 2022 @ 2000 UTC (1300 PDT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Be on the lookout Wednesday 04/06 around 2000 UTC in Darklight Wood! There's an Arasai researcher who requires assistance gathering "material" for his latest project! Unfortunately, he can't gather it on his own, but he's offering a reward for any who can help!

Wednesday, 04/06 @ 2000 UTC (1300 PDT)
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that.....

An Erudite will be in Kylong Plains looking for help mapping a the Celestial Realms Tuesday April 12 at 10 pm pst