Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-11-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to Kylong Plains there will be someone there looking for folks to want to explore Luclin,
    Please note this is not a repeatable quest
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, wanting to share an interesting encounter I had with a lovestruck gnome!
    I found Fritzwatt wandering around Antonica. Evidently, he's in search of some materials to craft the perfect gift for his lady-love. He looked pretty frustrated.
    I believe he's close to giving up, and that would be really sad for him to not have a gift for his love on Erollisi Day!
    Maybe you can lend a hand?

Fritzwatt will be in Antonica on Wednesday, 02/10/2021 @ 1200 Pacific (2000 UTC)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Looks like we are down for patching, I will reschedule this for another day
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-18-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) There you will be able to help a poor troll find true love
  5. Marae New Member

Darn. Looks like I just missed this.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-25-21 at 8:00 AM PST there will be a troll at the lighthouse in Antonica, she is seeking help with creating gifts for her family and promises no bashing
  7. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you news of a potential adventure into Thalumbra!
    I have it on good authority that a denizen of the depths has been wandering the face of Norrath, exploring.
    He's about to return home and is going to return the favor! He has a few scrolls in his possession that outline some areas of his home that he is willing to share with you.

NOTE: please check your Quest Journal for "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" to make sure you do not already have the quest, or have completed it. It can only be offered once. Also, kindly refrain from putting Guild Rally flags right next to the poor fellow, crowds make him nervous. Thanks!

Wednesday, 02/24/2021 @ 1200 Pacific Time (2000 GMT), Geater Faydark

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Alas the troll is unable to log in at this time and will need to try again at a later date
  9. Lyra New Member

I think everyone had that issue.

Any chance on getting that Newsies one at some point? I just started playing again and all my boxes are mostly still "pristine rosewood" lol.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise any time or day I will pass the request along
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-04-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to Obol Plains there will be someone there seeking lost spirits. Please note this quest is not repeatable
  12. Lyra New Member

Thank you <3 Much appreciation to you guys.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Due to servers being down tomorrow (03-04-21) the quest will be rescheduled
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-06-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to Obol Plains near Cardin Ward and help locate lost spirits.
    Please note this quest is not repeatable
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!

Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This evening (Wednesday 03/10 @ 2000 UTC) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-18-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to New Halas in Frostfang Sea, There will be an ogre there seeking help with her packing predicament
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-26-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon add to her treasure horde.
  18. Gryger SWAT EQ2

*** Please Note: This quest is temporarily on hold. Keep watching this space for rescheduled date/time ***
    Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing rumors once again of an erudite scholar wandering about Kylong Plains with a missive offering a short trip to Luclin. They should be ending their tour shortly, and will be on the way back to Luclin around 1900 (UTC) on Wednesday 03/24/2021.

Note: the quest "The Guide's Guide to Luclin" can only be offered once. If you already have completed the quest, it CANNOT be offered again. Please check your journal before making the trek to Kylong Plains to avoid wasting any time.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

04-01-21 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to New Halas (Frostfang Sea) and help a baby dragon find her way home
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Due to server maintenance this will be ran later today