Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello adventurers!

I heard of a little Ratonga bard who has lost her spark of creation and needs your help! Stop by Halas on Thursday, 1/7/21 around 2pm PST to see what is needed to make her whole again!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Red Headed Stepchild New Member

So I went to Halas on Tuesday, 1/5/21 but I was almost alone. I hope it is actually on Thursday, 1/7/21, otherwise I might dyes my whiskers black. :p

PS - LOVE your sigbox, Miriele! <3
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

LOL thank you and yes, it is Thursday, I am fixing that now!
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-09-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of Antonica and give a poor gnome a hand
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-18-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Antonica, there will be someone just outside Blackburrow seeking help with gnolls
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello adventurers!

There has been an unfortunate incident causing trouble for some intelligent , yet docile creatures and they need your help! Stop by Frostfang Sea on Saturday, 1/23/21 around 3pm PST to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-25-21 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a hungry troll in the enchanted lands, come on over and see if you can help her
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-01-21 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a dwarf seeking helping in Frostfang Sea. Come on over to the tavern area and give him a hand
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-08-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon add to her horde
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

In February we honor Erollisi Marr, the Queen of Love. So it is fitting that a tale must be told of unrequited love. Stop by Everfrost around 2pm PST on Thursday, 2/11/21 to hear a story as old as time.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Due to the unforeseen circumstances surrounding a tinkering gnome explosion, this will be postponed until Friday, same time. Apologies for having to delay this.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-15-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica there will be a baby dragon seeking folks to help tell stories
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

I have heard there is a Ratonga looking for your help to outsmart a Gnome looking to capture him! Stop by Steamfont Mountains on Monday, 2/15/21 around 2pm PST to lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-22-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse in Antonica, there will be a troll there seeking help in making gifts for her family. She promises no bashing
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-02-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Steamfont , there will be a ratonga there seeking help
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-08-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea, there will be someone there seeking help with catching some strange critters
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

I heard there will be a crafty dwarf looking for help in Butcherblock on Friday, 3/12/21 around 2pm PST. Come on over and see what he might be needing from you!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-15-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the housing area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) and help a ratonga furnish her new abode
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-22-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon add to her treasure horde
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-29-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the Lighthouse in Antonica there will be a gnome seeking help