Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greeting Akintuff,

Glad to hear your husband has been enjoying himself! I would be more than happy to put yours, and his, request in! :)
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* The scholars from The Great Library have taken notice that something has gone gravely wrong in the Elemental Planes of Order. They have sent one of their own out to seek out brave adventurers to lend them some aid. If you are interested in helping, meet with him on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 6:00pm PT in Moors of Ykesha.

* A fashionista in Antonica is seeking some help for her new winter wardrobe. If you would like to help her out, meet with her on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 10:00am PT.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Seer, sensitive to the spirit world, has been hearing the desperate cries of a trapped spirit. They could use some helping in finding this lost soul. If you are wanting to help, meet with them on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 12:00pm PT in Obol Plains.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre is so excited that he landed his dream job, but their creative flare could use some help. If you are interested in helping them out, meet with them on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 7:00pm PT in Frostfang Sea.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It is rumored that some Gnomes have been busy in The Thundering Steppes. Echos of strange noises have been heard throughout the area. On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 10:00am PT come on out to see what all the riff-raff has been about.
    Carynn likes this.
  6. Carynn Member

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome! I am glad you enjoyed the event! :)
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in Thurgadin is seeking those with creative minds to help them with a very special event! If this is something you would like to hear more about, meet with them on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:00pm PT.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A love struck Troll in the Village of Shin could really use some help with winning the heart of the one they love. If you would like to help them, meet with them on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 10:00pm PT.
  10. Ashiana New Member

Thanks for all that you do <3 Is there a chance that we can have the Erollisi guide quest during the daytime, weekend? Thanks kindly again!
  11. Carynn Member

I echo the request for the Love Potion Number One guide quest for the weekend!
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A poor heartbroken troll in New Halas could use your help. She needs some help in encouraging the man she loves. If you would like to help her meet with her on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 12:00pm PT.
    Carynn likes this.
  13. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I heard a rumor that a dwarf, with an interest in the history of axes, is planning on being in Butcherblock Mountains on Sunday, 02/28/21 @ 1:00 pm Pacific to ask for help from some adventurers brave enough to enter Kaladim. If you would like to help his research, then meet with him on Sunday!

Guide Event Disclaimer:

Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  14. Carynn Member

Request for Beer Hunter during Brewday, preferably on the weekend. Thank you.

(I can't believe I missed the Axe quest! I'll have to request that again after the various in game holidays.)
  15. Hitch New Member

Hello!!! I hope you're doing well. I am a returning player who has just learned about Vylkorin, The Vile and I am in LOOOOVE with him. Was really hoping for the opportunity to take part in Guide's Guide to Luclin! Thank you for your time! =D
    Soara likes this.
  16. G1979 New Member

Any idea when Newsies, Luclin, or Thalumbra might be available?
    Soara likes this.
  17. Soara New Member

Was just about to ask for these too.
  18. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Greetings friends, I'll pass along your requests and we'll see what we can accomplish! Thank you for your suggestions!
    Soara likes this.
  19. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I've just received good news! The Duality has said they will have a representative in Greater Faydark on Wednesday, 3/10/21 around 7 pm Pacific time for those wishing to visit Thalumbra. Don't miss this!

*Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please keep pets and Mercs put away until after you get the Quest. Thank you!
    Soara likes this.
  20. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I've just received more good news! The scholars of the Great Library have confirmed that they also plan to send representatives out as well! They will have someone in Kylong Plains on Thursday, 3/11/21 at approximately 6:00 pm Pacific Time for those wanting to see Luclin!

They will also send someone out on Friday, 3/12/21 at around 11:00 am Pacific Time to the Moors of Ykesha for those brave adventurers heading to the Celestial Realms.

*Note: These quests are Non-Repeatable Quest. Please keep pets and Mercs put away until after you get the Quest. Thank you!
    Soara likes this.