Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Peredhel New Member

Happy belated holidays & happy new year!

Sadly, I missed the 4 quests this past weekend. I know you can't run any again very soon, but could you possibly try to run Luclin again, perhaps, in a few weeks?

By the way, please pass on that we appreciate what Guides do, particularly since many are at odd times and with possible issues related to real life during this trying time. So, thank you.

Stay well.
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will try to run all 4 sometime in near future. Might try evenings during the week for those that don't live in a time zone where mornings are hard for them. Hope you all had a nice holiday.
    Rhaedyn likes this.
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ohhh..... this is terrible news!! :eek::oops:

A poor family of frogloks has been driven from their home by some miscreants!:(
    They are in need of your help in gathering some insect parts to make a meal! :confused:
    You will be able to find them in Enchanted Lands near the docks on Tuesday 1-19 around 5pm pacific. I know there are some great adventurers that will answer the call to help them!:)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 26 at 5pm pst
    A family of fungoids are in need of assistance. Seems they have been transplanted to Halas by accident. Meet them by the docks of Halas.
  5. Greyanna New Member

Just discovered this forum. I need to meet the guide for Newsies. I hope you will reply this event soon :)
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I plan to run all 4 the weekend of February 6 and 7. Watch for days and times.
    Greyanna likes this.
  7. PoesyP New Member

I keep forgetting to check here and seeing these AFTER the fact. Got it in my reminders for next weekend!
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 2 at 5pm pst
    A farmer is in need of some help with his piglets in Antonica. Meet him at the Frontier Cabin if you wish to assist.
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, February 6th at 8am pst
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, February 6th at 11am pstIf you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, February 7th at 8am pstThe lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, February 7th at 11am pstAdventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.
    Greyanna likes this.
  10. Greyanna New Member

Done all! Thank you!!!
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 16 at 5pm pst
    Seeking some brave adventurers to assist in battle, If you are willing to help come to the SE Commonlands, near the Sprawl Gates.
  12. clleo Member

dang it i fell asleep and missed it
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 2 at 5pm pst
    Have you felt like a challenge? Come to the Kael Drakkel entrance in Eastern Wastes and see what the dwarves need done. This is a time to see if you are ready to face some giants.
  14. Slimighack New Member

Much thanks to the Guides for offering Kael or be Kael'd today. Much enjoyed this.

Might our esteemed Guides be planning their monthly tradition of offering the high status quests in the coming days?
    • Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies
    • The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra
    • Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms
    • Guide's Guide to Luclin
    Thank you for all you do for our players!! :)
  15. bbong New Member

Oh I missed ... the kael
    would you plz offering the kael one again some day ?
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Look for these this coming weekend!
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Hopefully this will be run again in the very near future.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 9 at 5pm pst
    Someone is in need of assistance from some brave and strong adventurers. If you are up to the challenge to watch over some wee ones and keep them safe come to the Thundering Steppes docks.
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, March 13 at 9am pst
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, March 13 at 11am pst
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, March 14 at 9am pdt
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, March 14 at 11am pdt
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.
  20. Slimighack New Member

Much thanks to the Guides who volunteered their time for these 4 lucrative quests.

Thank you for all you do for our players! :)