Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A fashion-conscious Snowperson is hanging out in Everfrost and looks to be offering up advice to passer-by's. If you are interested in finding out what they are up to, meet with them on Friday, January 1, 2021 at 10:00am PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A visitor has been spotted in The Commonlands. He seems to be talking about quadroliths and them being completed... Strange news I say! Perhaps you could stop by on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 5:00pm PT to find out more.

* A visitor in Greater Faydark seems to be going on about strange metal bits and being deep underground. If you are interested in finding out more, meet with them on Saturday, January 02, 2021 at 8:00pm PT.

* A Seer in Obol Plains seems to be in search of some missing friends. They could use some help from brave adventurers. If you are willing to lend a hand, meet with them on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 11:00am PT.
    Barzzboi likes this.
  3. Tinkle Toes New Member

I'd love to come and play :)
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be some riff-raff going on in Kelethin. Two young ones seem to be having quite the disagreement. Perhaps it's worth a look-see. Meet with them on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 6:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A fashionista is out and about in Kylong Plains seeking some help for new ideas. If you are interested in helping, meet with them on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 1:00pm PT.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gigglegibber in Frostfell Wonderland Village looks to be in a bit of a panic! I wonder what could be wrong? Perhaps it would be worth the trek to see what the Gigglegibber is in need of. If you are interested, meet with them on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 8:00pm PT.
  7. Carynn Member

These have all been great. I've gotten a lot of them I've missed. Thank you!
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome! I am so glad to hear that you have been able to get the tasks you've been wanting :)
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor will be in Eastern Wastes with a challenge for any brave adventurer that seeks one. Meet with her on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 10:00am PT to find out more.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An expert in fashion design is looking for some help in setting Norrath's next trend. if you are interested in helping, meet with them on Monday, January 11, 2021 in Kylong Plains at 2:00pm PT.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Troll in Moors of Ykesha has something with them that they'd like to share with any passing adventurer that would love to hear it. It seems to be of the culinary sort. Meet with them at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, January 14, 2021.
  12. Carynn Member

I hope the latest three will be re-ran again. I missed them all :confused: (Especially the Eastern Wastes one, as I have no idea what it was and am curious!)
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greeting Carynn,

I am sorry to hear that you had missed the last few visitors. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An unfortunate accident has occurred in Frostfang Sea. This has caused a conflict, that the new residents would like to resolve it quickly and are seeking help from any passing adventurer. If you are interested in lending a hand, meet with them at 11:00am PT on Monday, January 18, 2021.
  15. Ixxi New Member

I'd love to get the event for the Ykeshan pirate beauty cream (Sonja's Special Beauty Cream). I'm making a memorial for a friend and it was one of his fav items. His is in my dungeon maker and since it's no-trade, it's there forever. ;( Love ya Nic.
  16. Phoog New Member

Any chance for the Guide's Guide to Luclin? My family is new to BoL/RoS with this expansion and could use a dependable healer!
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you everyone for your requests! I am more than happy to put them in for you! :)
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A Coldain in Eastern Wastes will once again be issuing a challenge to any brave adventurer. If you feel you are hearty enough meet with him on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 10:00am PT.

* A Troll in The Commonlands is seeking help for a special birthday gift from any adventurer that is willing to help her. If you would like to help out, meet with her on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 10:00am PT.
    Carynn and Barzzboi like this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Seer is so excited about the fact that the quadroliths are now complete, that he is making his way to Kylong Plains to offer some help to any adventurer that would is interested in using them. Meet with him on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 11:00am PT if you are interested in his offer.
    Barzzboi likes this.
  20. Akintuff New Member

Hi Kaithren!
    I hope all is well in the Guide community. I have a request, see I've got me hubby back into the game and he's seen all the lovlies I've gotten from helping Guides, now HE is enjoying the game again, learning to tradeskill even. He keeps talking about needing bigger bags and keeps asking where mine came from, so after he learned about the Fiery Pack of The Elemental Planes I told him I would put in the request to the Guide. If you could pass word along for me I would be so greatful.
    ~Akin