Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Sollandra New Member

Oh dear ! I missed him ! Never heard of a dragon with dental issues but I totally understand the pain !! I hope I can help if he still needs help :(
    Badur likes this.
  2. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Wandering around Gorowyn this morning I found a young ogre in quite a bit of distress. I've sent him home to calm down a little but told him I'd ask you adventurers to come lend him aid later Today (Dec. 14th) perhaps around 5pm (PST). He agreed to be awaiting your kindness on the Gorowyn docks. Important Update:: The young Ogre can not travel that far from his home so late in the day, please look for him around the housing area in Gorowyn!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I jest heard about this....

There will be a Gibblegibber with some problems that could really use your help. He'll be at New Halas Docks on 22 December 2020 at 5 p.m. PST. Please help if you can!

I also wanted to take a Moment and Wish everybody a Happy Frostfell! I hope you and Your Families are making the most of the Holidays!! /e tips his Stein to y'all
    imneo1 likes this.
  4. Sollandra New Member

Thank you, thank you ! Happy Holidays to all guides and thank you for making the game a little more fun ! :)
    imneo1 and Badur like this.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Here's wishing your Dreams to come true and best wishes on a fantastic New Year!
    imneo1 likes this.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya All,

I jest heard from Centuris and he is coming back one last time this year! He'll be in Kylong Plains at 1 p.m. PST on 31 December 2020 looking for adventurers wanting to Visit Luclin!

**This is a one time per Character Quest. Please be polite and dismiss all Mercs and Pets to help speed up assisting you all!.
    *due to unexpected Emergency, This is being postponed 24 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Fasci likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Happy New Year Skyfire!! Centuris gave me his report today. What a Turn out!! You all stand up and deliver for sure!! Here's Wishing you all a Great New Year and the Opportunity to enjoy being your Guide for the New Year to come!!
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The Othmir will be looking for a tour guide in the Commonlands on Wednesday 1/13 around 7 pm pst
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A little late Notice, But I be hearin....

Today (1/19/21) at 11 a.m. PST there will be a Coldain Dwarf outside Kael in Eastern Waste looking for Adventures daring and willing!

**This is a one time Quest and Cannot be repeated.
  10. Mumstheword Member

Hello Guides, and thanks for all you do!

The deco channel has been discussing how 3 popular items have not been seen in guide quests of late: Ratonga Beauty Cream, Oggolian Beauty Cream, and Sonja's Special Beauty Cream.

Perhaps a new "Beauty Guide Quest" could be offered with a 3 part strategy in order to get the set of these canisters.

There is also a fourth item with the same look: Gryphon Fur Conditioner. A bonus perhaps for some 4th task?

Thanks again!

Stellacious :)

11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Word be having that...

on Sunday, January 24th at 1 p.m. PST, There will be a Gnome Alchemist in the Village of Shin. Something about siblings arguing about some Secret Recipes? Come see what all the Fuss is about!
  12. Devilkiss New Member

Hi I was hoping that maybe we could get the Nebulous Newsies Guide Quest or Any of the Guides Guide Quest. I really appreciate it. Thank you for all you do.
    Badur likes this.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

While I cannot say exactly When, I can assure ye these be on our Radar and we are working with the Travelers ta get them ta come visit again. Keep an Eye here and we will try ta give ya a Heads up when we get word from them.
    Devilkiss likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Stellacious,

Many Thanks for your input. This does help us when we reach out to some of out Quest Givers to come visit or if we are looking for those that need help willing to Reward the Players.

The Fourth item you refer to, I will try to do some research on, But that sounds like something that was made from the Gryphon quest out in The Great Divide.

Again, Thank you for your Feedback and please continue to let us know what you find interesting would like to see in game, We certainly will do our best to try and get the right Folks out there for you all.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Guide,

Badur
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My friend Braxle, a Dwarf with a penchant for axes, has told me he's conducting some research into the ancient axes of Kaladim and is actually looking for help from the brave adventurers of Norrath! If you are interested in assisting him with his research, you'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains!

(Braxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains Thursday 02/04/2021 @ 1800 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, wanting to share an interesting encounter I had with a lovestruck gnome!
    I found Fritzwatt wandering around Antonica. Evidently, he's in search of some materials to craft the perfect gift for his lady-love. He looked pretty frustrated.
    I believe he's close to giving up, and that would be really sad for him to not have a gift for his love on Erollisi Day!
    Maybe you can lend a hand?

Fritzwatt will be in Antonica on Wednesday, 02/10/2021 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Aye, Skyfire! Lean in here.....

I been hearing tales of an Ogre with some Poetic Problems at New Halas Docks on 11 February 2021 at Noon PST. /e shakes his head, an Ogre and poems? Oh my.. Please stop by and Help this poor soul out!

**Event was delayed two Hours due to Unforeseen Emergency. Thank you for your Patients and understanding.
  18. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

Skyfire Server Party
    When: Wednesday, February 17
    Time: 7pm (pst)
    Please join the Guides for a party in the Community Lounge. An announcement with further details will be made in General Chat on the 17th.
    Badur likes this.
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

HEY SKYFIRE!
    Wanted to be sure I got your Attention!! Have you heard? Your Guides are inviting you to a Server Party! Tonight, 17 February 2021 at 7 p.m. PST! Come on out and Lets all Meet and have a fun time! Looking Forward to seeing you all there!

Guide Badur
  20. seneth New Member

So how would we get to the Party?
    Badur likes this.