Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass the request along but cannot promise any certain time or day
    Pitta likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Adventurers of Maj'Dul!

I have heard someone is in need of assistance to restore balance to the spirit world. If you have time to help, stop by Obol Plains on Saturday, 1/2/21 around 9am PST.

Please note this task is non-repeatable

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  3. Sevrin New Member

Thank you!!
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-08-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Eastern Wastes, at the entrance to Kael there will be someone there seeking brave folks to explore. Please note this quest is not repeatable
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-16-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the entrance of Blackburrow, there will be someone there seeking help with gnolls
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Adventurers of Maj'Dul!

There is talk of an Ogre looking to be famous like one of his family members, but needs your help to get started! Stop by Halas today, Monday 1/18/21 around 11am PST to see how you can lend a hand.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Adventurers of Maj'Dul!

The Days of the Arts is a celebration of our crafters and we have some special visitors coming to see you! Stop by Isle of Mara on Saturday, 1/23/21 around 12pm PST and experience the Norrathian Tradeshow!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-30-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Antonica and help a dwarf out with some gathering
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-06-21 at 4:00 PM PST come by the Lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon add to her horde
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I have heard of a Troll looking to celebrate her sister's birthday and needs your help! Stop by Darklight Wood on Sunday, 2/7/21 around 11am PST to see what you can do :)

11. Nearly Quartermoon New Member

Yes! Please please please! I've been wanting to do this more than any other! I would be beyond happy to be able to do the Kael or be Kaeled quest with the Visage reward! Thank you in adavance! :D
  12. Nearly Quartermoon New Member

This was super fun and we ended up having a dragon party with a coordinated dragon line dancing afterwards. We laughed til we cried. It was wonderful. Thank you! ;)
  13. Valaya New Member

It was silliness of the highest order and my belly was sore from laughing! We really need to get back together soon and keep up with those practices! lol
    Nearly Quartermoon likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-12-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) there will be a poor love sick troll needing your help
  15. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Rumour has it that on February 12th at 3:00PM Pacific time there will also be a troll needing assistance somewhere in the Feerrott!

16. Valaya New Member

[IMG]
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Thank you
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers :)

I heard there is a celebration being given in honor of the oldest Othmir in a local tribe. Someone will be looking for your help to make it a success, so stop by Thundering Steppes on Sunday, 2/14/21 around 10am PST to see what you can do.

19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers of Maj'Dul!

There is talk of someone needing help with his "little ones" while he focuses on some much needed tasks. Do you think you have what it takes? Stop by Antonica on Saturday, 2/20/21 around 12pm PST to lend a hand or 2!

20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-27-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Steamfont, there will be someone there needing help
    Jam likes this.