Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 24, at 5pm pst

Are you ready for more racing? Come challenge yourself and win a flying disc. Go for the gold. Come to Thundering Steppes docks to join in the fun. (Rescheduled from last week)
    Yareth likes this.
  2. Apeade New Member

Might I request Axe and Ye Shall Receive?

Also, thanks for everything that you guides do!
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will see what we can do about this, possibly later this week :)
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 1 at 5pm pst

Come see the ranger in Antonica. She is in need of some assistance in gathering materials for her work. If you feel strong enough to do some hunting please come to the lighthouse area.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, December 6 at 5pm pst

Come see the dwarf near the Greater Faydark griffin tower in the Butcherblock Mountains. He is in need of assistance with some research he is doing.

(Yet again I am having trouble logging in, will reschedule when I can get my game to work. I'm sorry about that.)
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-08-20 at 5:00 pm PST come on over to new Halas (frostfang sea ) and help cheer a sad ratonga
  7. Allanius New Member

I'm suprized we haven't seen our favorite "snow"woman getting everyone "Dressed for Success"
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Definitely she shall be returning sometime next week.
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, December 13 at 11 am pst
    Come see the dwarf near the Greater Faydark griffin tower in the Butcherblock Mountains. He is in need of assistance with some research he is doing.
    (Rescheduled from last week.)
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 15 at 5pm pst
    There is a goblin near the Frostfell Tree in Halas looking for some assistance. If you are free, meet him to see what he needs help with.

Wednesday, December 16 at 5pm pst
    A snow woman has been seen on the docks of Halas. She is hoping to assist you with your new holiday attire. Come see what needs to be done.
  11. HawkTheSlayer New Member

Hi Bellandu,

Thanks for all the events that you have arranged this year, you guys do a great job. Any chance the Snow Woman quest could be run earlier at some point for those of us in the UK. We would have to stay up till 1 AM, maybe run them at the weekend??

Thank you
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I will try to run it again next weekend for those that can't do it in the evening.
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, December 20 at 10am pst
    Are you interested in getting a new outfit for Frostfell? If you are, come see the Snow Woman on the docks of Halas and see what must be done to get one.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (12-22-20) at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking help in Frostfang Sea, they will be by the Frostfell tree so come on over and see how you can help them.
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 29 at 5pm pst
    There is a goblin near the Frostfell Tree in Halas looking for some assistance. If you are free, meet him to see what he needs help with. (Repeat for those that missed it last time.)
  16. Sevrin New Member

Dear guides, with the double status event starting tomorrow, might it be that Newsies and Guide's Guide's quests will be handed out to all the new characters that we made with the release of this new expansion?

Hope your holidays are peaceful and healthy!
    Peredhel likes this.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

All 4 will be run this weekend, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Look for times here.
    Peredhel likes this.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, January 2nd at 8am pst
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.

Saturday, January 2nd at 10 am pst
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, January 3rd at 8am pst
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, January 3rd at 10am pst
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)
    Peredhel likes this.
  19. Sevrin New Member

Thank you so very much Bellandu!
    happy New Year!
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 5th at 5pm pst
    Are you brave? Have you ever fought a giant? Come to the entrance of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes and meet the coldain to take on the challenge.