Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in Paineel is seeking advice from any passing adventurer. To hear more, meet with them on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  2. Mommisqueeks New Member

hi there,

this is my first post here. you guides are a gem and i adore you all. you create such wonderful experience for us. I also wanted to ask / request is there a guides guide to CD "the Library" you get a backpack from that guide quest. I was just wondering if you are doing again this year?

many hugs and thanks!
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greeting Mommisqueeks,

Thank you so much for your request! I would be more than happy to put your request in for you! Keep your eyes on the forums for all the goings ons here on HoF! Thank you for your support! :)
    Mommisqueeks likes this.
  4. anelvena New Member

since GULU week this week is for status, would it be possible to get all of the guide quests done? I have the bonus 120 boosted toon to get them done on and 3 others who need them all! We really do appreciate all of the time you give us out of your life! I love the guide quests and several of will even call each other if we are not online to be able to participate! Thank you for doing them!
  5. Honeyy New Member

I am also interested for the BoL guides quest need it on several toons pls:) Pretty please:) much appreciated:)
  6. Pathetica New Member

There was a guide giving out the BOL quest today in Kylong Plains and said they would be back tonight for the Library one? Just saying because nothing about them got posted here.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings fellow Norrathians,

We do our best to run the quests you are wanting, and to advertise them so you know when they will be run. There are times, however, when this is not possible. Please remember that Guides are volunteers.

Thank you to everyone for your support of the Guide Program, for all of your quest requests, and for your patience and understanding.
  8. Fiadhe New Member

Hi Kaithren <3
    Please please pretty please, with chocolate chip cookies smothered in gooey cream ;) --- could you ask a guide for the Newsies Quest.
    Unfortunately this quest was given out a couple of nights ago in Obol Plains, at Cardin Ward, and as it was not seen on this board, the guildies who needed it missed out. Please please please would somebody be really kind and give this out again while the status bonus is still up? As there are only two days left.
    Thank you so very very much and a HUGE THANK YOU to all the guides, who are truly wonderful to give up their time for us players. BIG (((HUGS))) <3<3<3
  9. Mommisqueeks New Member

i am crossing my paws lol.thanks for the reply Kaithren dear. big hugs
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Fiadhe and Mommisqueeks,

Thank you so much for your requests :)
    I totally understand that everyone would love to see the Newsies quest, I will put your request in for it.

I hope everyone had a great week-end!
  11. Mommisqueeks New Member

thank you kaithren big hugs... i thank you and all the guides. :)
  12. anelvena New Member

I was SO excited to be able to get in on the quest the other day for the schematic for the assassin! It was the first time I had seen it and I managed to pick it up on 3 of my toons! TY TY TY for doing it, I absolutely LOVED reading the journal and laughed myself silly!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Anelvena,

Super glad to hear that you enjoyed the quest! :)
    You are very welcome! ;)
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Mommisqueeks,

You are very welcome! :)
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A member of a family, from the greatest hunters of all of Norrath, will be in Outer Kael. He has a challenge for any brave adventurer that is willing to accept it. If you are interested, meet with him on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 12:00pm (noon) PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in the Obol Plains is seeking help from any willing adventurer for a problem of the spiritual sort. If you are interested in helping out, or possibly to hear more about the issue, meet with him on Friday, December 4, 2020 at 4:00pm PT.
    Mommisqueeks likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Arasai in Darklight Wood is extremely excited about a recent experiment he has come up with, but there seems to be a small problem. He could really use some help from adventurers. If you are interested in helping him, meet with him on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  18. Fiadhe New Member

Hi Kaithren <3

Thank you so much for posting these quests :)
    The reason I asked for Newsies is because the guildies who need it are about + - ten hours ahead of PT, so they often miss the guide events.
    Really appreciate all the hard work the Guides put in to make the game so enjoyable.
    Bless you all and Happy Frostfell + New Year to you all (((HUGS))) <3
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Fiadhe,

No worries, no need to explain :p
    I hope your guildies will be able to make the events, and that they enjoy them. :)
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    I hope you have a Happy Frostfell and a fantastic New Year as well!
  20. DizzyCat New Member

Thank you very, very much to the Guide in Obol Plains, who was giving out Nebulous Newsies!! I appreciate you
    taking time out of your day, and having fun with us, on top of it!!! Yay! for Guides!!! And cookies, too!!
    Kaithren Voditi likes this.