Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Jam New Member

I missed this one. Any chance it, or others, will run again please?
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise any certain day and time we will be sure to run it again
    Jam likes this.
  3. Shreelanka New Member

would love some of the big bag quest for my new lvl 120 toon her bags are just to small lol
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Shreelanka!

While we cannot promise any days or times, we will note the request and see when our "bag" contacts will be able to come out to visit us. :)
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Nights of the Dead will soon be over, so the Guides of Maj'Dul wanted to bring you one last trick... or was it a treat? Come celebrate with us in Darklight Wood on Sunday 11/1/20 around 12pm PST (yes, the clocks go back at 2am on 11/1) So make sure you check your time so you can join us for some fun!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-07-20 at 4:00 PM PST there will be an ogre in Frostfang Sea looking for help and she promises no bashing will be done
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

The lovely Oyenna is coming to town with a story to tell! Stop by the Village of Shin on Sunday, 11/8/20 around 11am PST to hear part 1 of a 2 part story she hopes you will enjoy. :)

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

The lovely Oyenna is again visiting with a story to tell! Stop by the Village of Shin on Saturday, 11/14/20 around 11am PST to hear the 2nd part of her tale. You will not want to miss it! :)

9. Ouka New Member

Saturday? Oh no! I'm going to be busy at that time! I want to hear the rest of the tale, but I have to miss it. If only it was Sunday instead. T_T
  10. Geo New Member

11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Geo!

Sadly, we are unable to confirm where items can be obtained from specifically, however, looking at the description, it may be an item possibly available during a time when eating candy is the focus. ;)
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard there are some sweet little Othmir children who may be in need of assistance! Stop by Lavastorm, on Saturday, 11/21/20 around 12pm PST to see how you can help!

13. Agulo New Member

This thanksgiving week, it would be awesome if CD bag and/ or newsies could make a return =) ;)
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Agulo :)

While we cannot make any promises, we will see what we can do amidst the holiday schedules.
    Jam and Agulo like this.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Adventurers of Maj'Dul!

I have been told of several important visitors on their way to Norrath to request your aid, so make time to visit them while they are here!

• Do you ever wonder about traveling to the moon above? Stop by Kylong Plains on Saturday, 11/28/20 around 10am PST to see what you can do to make that happen!
    • Stop by Greater Faydark on Saturday, 11/28/20 around 12pm PST to lend your aid to a strange visitor from the Ever Deep.
    • I have heard someone is in need of assistance to restore balance to the spirit world. If you have what it takes, stop by Obol Plains on Saturday, 11/28/20 around 2pm PST.
    • Stop by Kylong Plains on Saturday, 11/28/20 around 4pm PST to aid the scholars as the Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos!

Please note all these tasks are non-repeatable

Agulo, Barzzboi and Juraiya like this.
  16. Barzzboi New Member

Thank you!
  17. AOE New Member

On behalf of the players on Maj'Dul, I want to thank you all for the time and effort you put into these quest. It is very much appreciated by the players. Hope you all have the best of the holidays.
    Barzzboi, Agulo and Jam like this.
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your kind post :) We love being here for all of you and hope you have a great holiday season as well!
    Barzzboi and Agulo like this.
  19. Agulo New Member

I was hoping for 1 maybe 2 of the big guide quests this week...you all outdid yourselves running all four!! It is greatly greatly appreciated!! Thank you all so much!!
    Barzzboi likes this.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We are glad we were able to do that for you today :) it was a long day, and busy, but was great seeing everyone :)
    Barzzboi likes this.