Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Sheriane New Member

Voyons ... Voyons ... mardi et jeudi et elle nota dans son calepin en rouge.

Thanks

C'était un des rares mots qu'elle connaissait ...

Sheriane.
  2. Sheriane New Member

Well, on the advice of an ugly black elf (Whilhelmina, not to name her) and under the mockery of a green ogre (Gratouillis not to mention him), Sheriane had acquired a manual of the perfect local dialect.

However, these bags were already filled with objects collected during her journeys and harvests.

So, in your resources, you wouldn't have any big bag recipes? I've heard about Naylie and Myrist.
    Would it be possible to...
    Yes, I know, you've often been asked...
    Don't you think... I mean, if you could...

And she settled on a rock for her bivouac.

(Laugh at my translation but correct it afterwards)
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My friend Braxle, a Dwarf with a penchant for axes, has told me he's conducting some research into the ancient axes of Kaladim and is actually looking for help from the brave adventurers of Norrath! If you are interested in assisting him with his research, you'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains!

(Braxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains Tuesday 09/22/2020 @ 1400 Pacific (2100 GMT))

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-24-30 at 8:00 AM PST there will be a dwarf around the tavern area of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) seeking help with a small task
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    This weekend, be on the lookout for a halfling baker who could use a harvesting hand! She's run out of a vital ingredient and is in serious need of your aid.

Sunday 09/27/2020 @ 0600 Pacific (1100 BST/1000 GMT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-01-20 around 8:00 AM PST be on the looking for an ogre in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) around the tradeskill area. Seems she needs a bit of help with bags
  8. Sheriane New Member

Sheriane had settled near a campfire and was roasting mashmallows.
    I'm sure the smell will attract them!
    And then I would say the magic word : please...
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-15-20 at 8:00 AM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea for some trick or treating, which would you choose?
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-22-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be someone on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) They will be giving fashion help
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-29-20 at 8:00 AM PST head on over to Antoncia at the Lighthouse, there will be a crazy barbarian needing some help
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: This quest is currently on hold - please check back for new schedule!

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!

Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    Tomorrow morning (Thu 10/29 @ 5am pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-05-20 at 8:00 AM PST there will be a dwarf seeking some help with a task in Butcherblock Mtns, He will be close to the entrance to Greater Faydark
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Servers down will run later on today not sure of time
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Wednesday November 11 at 8 am pst
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin (Greater Faydark)
    Please note this quest is not repeatable
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: Please note time has changed to 1500 (3pm) Pacific - sorry for any inconvenience!

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    Tomorrow morning (Tue 11/10 @ 3pm pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  17. Ascac New Member

18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I may have to reschedule this as EQ2 is not letting me log in
  19. Ascac New Member

some events did not take place. i wont waste my time again, waiting for events. I dont forget the "guide event disclaimer" but my time was wasted to often. I'm disappointed and will ignore this forum from now.

logout
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am sorry but as I mentioned I cannot log in until the issues are fixed. Soon as Daybreak patches I will reschedule this for later on today but probably tomorrow same time 8:00 AM PST