Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Billiemo New Member

Sure would like a bag quest if possible. I know some have been done but somehow I keep missing them no matter how much i watch the forums, I still seem to miss them. Thanks ahead of time and good job all the guides.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Billiemo!

We will definitely see what our scholars are up to and when they may have time again, tho we cannot confirm days or times just yet. :)
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Enchanted Lands on Monday, 9/14/20 around 2pm PDT to meet with someone looking for a special and rare item that she can only get with your help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Bardire New Member

Any idea if a Kael Quest will be around anytime soon? I would love to get the Giant illusion for my Tank!

Thank you!
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Bardire! We will definitely make a note of the request and hopefully the Stormshield clan will have some free time and come out to see us soon!
    Bardire likes this.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Come celebrate Talk Like a Pirate day and join our local loresinger, Oyenna for a tale about someone known across the seas of Norrath. Our storyteller will be in Thundering Steppes on Saturday, 9/19/20 around 12pm PDT

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

8. Ouka New Member

Oh goodness, I thought I had missed it. I haven't seen Oyenna announce her presence over chat yet. <3
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Apparently some emergency book-binding was needed, and of course the Loresingers protect the stories of Norrath, so she had to jump in! She will be available at 2pm PDT tho, so keep watching!
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Calling all mighty adventurers of Norrath!. Meet with a member of the Stormshield clan to lend your aid with a "giant" problem in Eastern Wastes on Saturday, 9/26/2020 around 1pm PDT.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.

Note: This quest is not repeatable
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-27-20 around 4:00 pm pst there will be a baby dragon seeking help with his horde. Look for her at the lighthouse in antonica
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-04-20 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon telling a story at the lighthouse in Antonica. Come on over and help her
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

This news has just come in! There is talk of a Gnome who is smart with tinkering but tends to get confused and lose things all the time. Stop by Withered Lands on Saturday, 10/3/20 around 3pm PDT to help him out.

Note: This task is not repeatable
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Our dragon will not make it today (10-04-20) but will be there tomorrow (10-05-20) same time same zone
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-10-20 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a poor fellow looking for something to eat, seems he has an appetite for brains
    Look for him at the lighthouse in Antonica
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Happy Nights of the Dead!

The lovely Oyenna knows how much everyone enjoys this season of spookiness and has found a tale to tell that fits the occasion perfectly! Stop by Loping Plains today, Friday 10/9/20 around 3pm PDT.. if you dare. :eek:

17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-17-20 at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking revenge on Orc hill in Greater Faydark, Come on over and see if you can help
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

The lovely Oyenna will be returning with another frightful tale to tell on Sunday 10/18/20 around 11am PDT in Darklight Wood.. unless you scare easily. :eek:

19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-25-20 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) there will be someone there helping with fashion advice
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Revenge is not always the way, but in light of the tragedy I heard has happened, it may be the only way. Stop by Loping Plains on Sunday, 10/25/20 around 12pm PDT to lend your adventuring skills to those cannot do it themselves.