Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Allanius New Member

2. Yareth SWAT EQ

There will be someone in Loping Plains around 7pm Pacific this evening.
  3. Allanius New Member

Great job, everyone! Keep up the good work!
  4. Ellypso New Member

Can we have halloween runs friday. sat and sunday 8pm east time?
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 20 (today) at 5pm pdt

Meet the halfling in Antonica near the Frontier Cabin. She is in need of rescuing some creatures.
  6. Allanius New Member

Rats. I missed this one.
    LMMoon likes this.
  7. LMMoon New Member

I need all the newsie type quests on several of my toons, will there be anything soon?
  8. Aunaste New Member

Any chance for NoTD quest for Australian time zones? I'm a NoTD fanatic and would love to have a chance to do one! :)
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-27-20 at 5:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) for some trick or treating
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Hopefully can run all the status quests again in a couple of weeks. Definitely will do them before Thanksgiving.
  11. Ellypso New Member

We need to make her crafted treats for her kindness!
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 3 at 5pm pst

Come to Darklight Wood outside of Neriak. A young ratonga is in need of assistance with a problem she has.
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, November 7at 8am pst
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.

Saturday, November 7at 10 am pst
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, November 8 at 8am pst
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, November 8 at 10am pst
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)
  14. Mumstheword Member

Thank You Bellandu!!
    And thanks for giving enough advance notice...to notice!
    Stellacious
  15. Devilkiss New Member

Is there anyway to do the guide quest that gives \aITEM -899533857 885876438:The Loresinger's Limericks\/a before the 13th? I really need it for one of my swap houses.
  16. Allanius New Member

Does anyone know which quest gives this item so I can fix the Wiki? Thanks
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 10 at 5pm pst

A young ratonga can be found on the Isle of Mara looking for aid in preparing for her training as a young monk. If you are able to be of assistance meet her near the Village of Shin.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 17, at 5pm pst

Are you ready for more racing? Come challenge yourself and win a flying disc. Go for the gold. Come to Thundering Steppes docks to join in the fun.

May have to reschedule if other guides cannot log in. Presently I cannot tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-19-20 at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking help with the gnolls in Blackburrow. Come on over to Antonica and find them just outside Blackburrow
  20. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you! The stars have finally fallen into alignment! We will host a Quest-A-Thon on Sunday November 22nd 2020! (All times are in Pacific)

7:00am - 8:00am: You sense a disturbance in the spirit realm and feel a force drawing you to the chapel in Cardin Ward of Obol Plains. Someone is in need of your help!

8:30am - 9:30am: The sound of whirling gears and creaking cogs stretches across the realm from the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin of Greater Faydark. A visitor from the Ever Deep has arrived!

10:00am - 11:00am: Rumors abound that a traveler is visiting Teren's Grasp of Kylong Plains with information about the Celestial Realms. Be sure to visit before this opportunity passes!

11:30 - 1:00pm: A surge of energy flows through the land as a scholar emerges from the Wizard Portal in Stonebrunt Highlands. Hurry to see what adventure awaits!

Be sure to dismiss your mounts, pets and mercenaries before visiting! Thank you all for being patient!