Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Belovedfun/Adoba New Member

Ello, May i request the Fiery Bag of the Elemental Flames Guide plz
    or
    Can i request the Neubulus Newsies guide quest :p
  2. Belovedfun/Adoba New Member

Can i request the neubulus newsies guide quest :p
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you for your request and support of the Guide program! I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A disgruntled, old Gnome has been wandering about Antonica wildly rambling random things. He seems quite upset about something! If you would like to hear what this senile Gnome is going on about, meet with him on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 7:00pm PT.
  5. Napauz New Member

Desperately seeking a guide to start the Guide's Guide to Luclin. It is the only way to get the mercenary reward. Many Thanks!!
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you for your request. I will be more than happy to put your request in for you! Thank you for your support of the Guide program! :)
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A fashionista in The Enchanted Lands is looking for adventurers to help her out with a dilemma. If you are interested in helping her out, meet with her Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 7:00pm PT.
  8. Tressym New Member

I too would LOVE to see a Guides Guide to Luclin offered in the very near future as double status should happen soon as well. I love you!
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Tressym,

Thank you for your request! I will be more than happy to put your request in for you. Keep your eyes on the forums for the goings on here on HoF and or course the rest of Norrath! I think you for your support of the Guide program.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

With the quadroliths complete, a scholar from the great library in Stonebrunt Highlands has began seeking brave adventurers for an exciting task. If you are interested, meet with them on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Warden has been wandering about in The Enchanted Lands seeking something of an important nature to help her with her magical abilities. She sure could use some help in her venture. If you would like to help her meet with her on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 1:30pm PT.
  12. Tressym New Member

Thank you for coming out and enduring the mob to give us A Guide's Guide to Luclin. You made a lot of people very happy. We were talking about it all day!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Ahoy mateys! Are ye interested 'n legend 'n lore? Perhaps th' visitor in Antonica has jus' starb'rd tale fer yer ears! Meet wit' them on Saturday, September 19, 2020 around 7:45pm PT!
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome! I am glad that everyone enjoyed their adventures!
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in Outer Kael is seeking brave adventurers for a challenge they are offering. If you are interested in this challenge, meet with them Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:00am PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A citizen of Maldura has been sent to Greater Faydark to seek adventurers to aid them in a request. If you would like to help, meet with him on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 4:00pm PT.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A seer in Obol Plains has been plagued by disturbing visions. He is hoping some brave adventurers would be willing to hear his plight and lend him aid. If you are interested, meet with him on Tuesday, September 22,2020 at 4:00pm PT for details.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Druid has been working on finding a way to improve their healing ability and has heard rumor of a way they just might be able to do that. If you would like to hear more, meet with them in Steamfont on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 1:00pm PT.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Scholar from The Great Library seems to be in need of some immediate help! Something about chaos....If you are wanting to know more, meet with them in Moors of Ykesha on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 10:00am PT.

Due to technical issues, this visit has been re-scheduled to Monday, September 28, 2020 at 9:00amPT. Thank you for for support, patience, and understanding!
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dark Elf in Kylong Plains is offering travelers some much needed help to explore an exciting new place, well, if they want it that is! If you want to know more, meet with them on Friday, September 25, 2020 at 3:00pm PT.