Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. imneo1 New Member

Wasn't able to make this one but I'm sure fun was had by those that did. Thank you to all the guides for the time and effort you put in.

Serak Surebow
    Ranger
    Merciless
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Words be mumbling about...

There be a Erudite Coming about Kylong Plains (Teren Grasp) on 16 September 2020 at 3:00 p.m. PDT. He would be looking fer Adventures to search a new Area.

Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Event. Please make sure all Pets are hidden and Mercs are dismissed for better visibility.
    imneo1 likes this.
  3. Valura New Member

Badur: that is great that you are doing the BoL Guide Quest again. However, I will not be able to get this quest as I live in Hawaii and not everyone that plays lives in the US. It would be very nice if you offered this quest again on a weekend.
    Thank you
    Badur likes this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Valura,
    I will let the Erudites aware of this... Can You give me a rough time on the weekends that would be good so I can narrow it down for them? It may be a few weeks or so before they are back, But I will pass it on.

Badur
  5. Valura New Member

Badur;

Thank you for your response. I would think any time around 12pm PST would work, maybe 3:00pm PST as a back up. This way you should be able to maximize the player base that would be online.

Again, Thank you
    Valura
    Badur likes this.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for the Reply, Valura! I will pass this along to the Erudites but it may not be until next month or so before they can get back around. But I will certainly make them aware. We do out best to spread things out to all the members on the Server.. Sometimes, Easier than others. But we continue to try.

Badur
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

an Erudite will be looking for adventurers who might be willing to map the Celestial Realms
    Friday 9/25 around 7 pm pst Teran's Grasp.

Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Event. Please make sure all Pets are hidden and Mercs are dismissed for better visibility.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearin ....

There be a Erudite in Kylong Plains 27 September 2020 at 1 p.m. PDT. He was mumbling something about a Brand New World to explore.

This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please ensure all mercenaries and Pets are Dismissed or hidden to help expedite the Event. Thank you!
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearin....

There be a Coldain Relative of mine coming to Greater Faydark on Sunday 04 October, 2020 at 1 p.m. PDT. Stop by if Ye kin lend a hand!

***This is a non-repeatable Quest. Please dismiss Pets and Mercenaries to make visibility easier! Thank you!
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

10/6 Tuesday about 7 pm pdt
    The Gnolls of Blackburrow are about to overflow their home and attack.
    There will be Qeynosian Guard looking for Adventurers to help thin the gnolls out.
    Please mentor down to 15-20 so you can enjoy the blood splatter in full color.
    I have hear it makes it much more enjoyable. 10/6 Tuesday about 7 pm pdt
  11. Zarrakon New Member

Any chance we ever see Kael or Be Kael'd again? I'm an officer in a Skyfire Progression guild and we're locked on Tier 9 right now, so we're spending lots of time in Kael x) I heard this was a guide quest back in the day... :p
  12. Orion New Member

Also looking to make a request for guide events that include the collection members of "Guide Doodads Series #". Really would love the chance to be able to complete these collections. :)
  13. Tagg New Member

Could we possibly, pretty please, get the Guide quest "Kael or Be Kael'd" offered on a coming weekend?

My guild is also a progression guild on Skyfire and we are working on level 90 content and are going to be in Kael soon and would love to be able to work on this quest while we are there. Thank you guys/gals for all that you do.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I talked to the Coldain.

They are having a Giant Problem and will be looking for adventurers to help them
    Thursday 10/22 around 6 pm pdt in the Eastern Waste.
    Hopefully you all can help them.
    Tagg likes this.
  15. Tagg New Member

This is fantastic news, where might we look for you in EW?
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I wanted to pass along a message from Zakel, He wishes to thank all those that Came out to assist the Spirit Realm last night. Keep an Eye out here and maybe some more Events will be coming along Very Soon! Hmm.. Night of the Dead and Keep an eye out here.. interesting would you think? Muahahahaha!
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I think we may need some help with this one....

There is a Crazy Human that will be in Halas (Frostfang Sea) on Sunday the 26th of October 2020 at 10 a.m. PDT. Stop by if you think you can help him. He REALLY needs some Help!
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Coldain were amazed at the Adventurer support.
    They wanted me to pass on their thanks for all of you coming up to see them tonight.
    Tagg likes this.
  19. Tagg New Member

Tell them thank you so much for showing up. My guild got about 25-30 people the quest last night and has started running people through Kael slaughtering Giants. We very much appreciated them being there last night.
  20. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My friend Braxle, a Dwarf with a penchant for axes, has told me he's conducting some research into the ancient axes of Kaladim and is actually looking for help from the brave adventurers of Norrath! If you are interested in assisting him with his research, you'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains!

(Braxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains Thursday 10/29/2020 @ 1900 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.